Hajimete no Gal

Contributor
@Carlos, shes Yui Kashii. I can't remember what chapter she was introduced but I'm pretty sure it was before the Summer.

@Sakuratea
Not sure why you say that when hentai to begin with have logic of their own. Even if we had manga with couple that was so into themselves that it was bordering on sickness married + child, in other words to the point where neither of them would ever think about cheating, hentai would still be able to somehow ntr one of them....

Group Leader
@Sancrea
@Sakuratea
Not sure why you say that when hentai to begin with have logic of their own. Even if we had manga with couple that was so into themselves that it was bordering on sickness married + child, in other words to the point where neither of them would ever think about cheating, hentai would still be able to somehow ntr one of them....
See tinyurl.com/yaf9z6va (nsfw). Don't ask me why I have this.

I give up this MC is a shit-tier human being coupled with the balloon tits all around i'm not gonna be able to read more of this. Oh and i almost forgot his ninja friends who disappear like smoke when one of the titmonsters come. Tripe

Fed-Kun's army
Junichi: Are all gyarus psychic?!?!?!?
Me: no you're just very easy to read....
???

The amount of spaghetti murdered during the creation of this manga is tremendous
Edit: Alright, at first this manga seemed like it could be a good romance comedy, but as it progressed, it became incrementally worse, meanwhile, main hero - Junichi underwent a peculiar transformation. From shy and inexperienced, he become plain blind and stupid. It's still a good read if you stop somewhere around Nene's debut.

Dex-chan lover
looks like this new arc might actually hint at progression, im glad that Yame and MC have grown slowly closer and havent just jumped to sex.

So far one of the most fun manga I've read in a while, shame the anime adaptation was so bad

What happened to this manga? Why has the quality jumped into a dumpster? Compare the first chapters with chapter 62 here. It's an embarrassment. The Gal should just bang the snot out of the MC, and they should end it there.

Users who are viewing this thread