Hajimete no Gal

@TheLoverBoy The manga and the anime are very different so you should start with chapter one. I would say in this case the manga far outshines the anime. As far as prison school references go, the latest chapters have had them in it.

Dex-chan lover
This was already a very dumb guilty pleasure but good god it's unbearably stupid now.

Why those girls like MC-kun? The only quality they mention about him is that he's hitting the gym a little.

Why the main gyaru even started to date him? The author never showed us.

The story is decent and art is good but it feels like something it's missing and that's a bit frustrating

Kisses are nice tho

It's beta male fantasy, that's why she likes him. Manga like this is for lonely dudes like me m8.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ezloklap: This is not directed at you specifically, but I see statements like this so much I have to say something: The truth is there's no such thing as Alpha or Beta, so don't feel bad. It's only used for those who are insecure in what they are. Humans may be animals and part of the animal kingdom, but there's no "law of the jungle" with us because of our evolution and social structure. People who want to be "alpha" (wanting to be the dominant one) claim to be to hid the fact they don't have anything else working for them. Once you hit past your 20's you see just how stupid being the "alpha male/female" truly is. Being "beta" (or simply wanting to get by) is the same thing, but the difference is they are crippled with their insecurities. Once you accept that and accept yourself, things like alpha, beta, omega, or whatever else part of the greek alphabet people use to identify yourself is meaningless. You are just you. Own that!

Don't believe me? You alphas out there, go ahead and walk into a place of business and make it your own. That's how being alpha works: You make a domain your own. You want it, you take it. I challenge any alpha to, say, go in Trump Towers or Walmart HQ or something and express your dominance as the alpha male and claim it your own.

(Rant over)

Sorry HAD to get that out of my system. Really hope people take this lesson to heart: No one is alpha or beta. You are just you. Quit making excuses for it.

@TwilightFaze
True, those terms are often used by sketchy pickup artists and teens that imitate them, so dont worry, most people dont give a fuck nowadays
In addition try to reduce your time spent on sites like reddit etc and you see that the world isnt as black&white as most people paint it

Fed-Kun's army
@devour: Yeah, man, I know, but it still irritates me to high heaven when I see people use these like it matters, hence the rant. It's still nice to read that there are plenty of sensible left who understand this, though. Thanks, devour. :)

@TwilightFaze I was using "beta" in the meme way anyhow. I know that the alpha/beta dichotomy is a bunch of nonsense (especially considering the dude who came up with it shortly disproved the concept afterwards lmao, it doesn't even apply to wolves which is what it was invented for. For the behavioral patterns of wolves.)

Fed-Kun's army
@Ezloklap: Ah, didn't know there was a meme flying around. Seen so many advocates for alpha/beta like it's a freakin' religion where I'm at. That's my bad. Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

Is it me or has the art gotten progressively worse over time? Feels like less effort is going into the visuals the farther I get into the series.

Dropped after first 10 or so chapters. IMO it isn't very funny or charming at all, nothing really going for it besides the ecchi angle, which isn't enough to sustain my interest.

@Justthing:

Ranko as been from the start on the yuri side (she had a crush on Yukana in the start), simply now we have a ladyboy too, but the "yuri element" was in there from the start.

@Justithing

Last 3 chapters are full on the main MC relationship, so I don't see too much "pushing" towars yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread