Hajimete no Gal

Double-page supporter
@Siquall

Def some very valid concerns. I'm afraid this series is just going to end up a stupidly slow burn into a disappointing ending

I personally think the hinted plot points at the start (like why would the gyaru accept the confession) were dropped out of the manga. It's been too long and they were never even mentioned after god knows how many chapters. At this point this exists just to be a silly self-insert.

besides that this story needed to go into the jk dating each other direction and the other girls deciding to mess with each other and leave alone the mc and go yuri, when did the art change , seems earlier the blonde looked different from what shes drawn as now

Double-page supporter
Oh boy, I totally bet we'll see some actual progress next chapter, the 100th chapter no less!
fml

The plot is going nowhere at all and it’s going the wrong direction.. The MC is slowly becoming a side character and the plot is changing to yuri.. Might drop this soon.

@Emmet Then again, some stupid reason and they back to square one like nothing happened. That's how these mangas usually do this.
Unless the manga ending, the author probably not gonna do anything more than that.

Fed-Kun's army
I binge read this during quarantine, started yesterday now im finished as far as it is now, I hate the author and I hate pretty much the whole cast of this abortion... if Ch 101 dosent deliver im axing this myself.

If you want a gal/gyaru manga that has actual progression, try 'gal gohan'
they actually get married and fuck in 50 chapters!!
This shits been going on for a 100 and i bet u some random shit will happen which cock blocks the mc again, just like every other time they nearly fucked🤦‍♂️

Chp 100 shows how much simp and virgin energy the mc has, I have never seen a bigger virgin in all the 500 mangas i've read. Nigga says he'll stop if she doesn't want him to do something and he strays away from touching her pussy when she says its feeling tingly. From all the hentai i've read, this is the biggest sign for you to touch her down there!! First time i've ever wanted a mc to get ntred💀

Since this manga is serialized on shounen manga, not seinen manga, I guess NSFW scenes wouldn't show up, even if they did go all the way in chp 101.
(e.g. the manga can just skip the scenes)
------------------
I guess the selling points of the manga are harem-like, SFW cock tease(it's SHOUNEN manga after all) and lovey-dovey bacouple of gyaru and DT (just like other typical rabukome mangas)

Users who are viewing this thread