Hajimete no Gal

Dex-chan lover
Getting tired of all that cockblock bs! Let's read https://nhentai.net/parody/hajimete-no-gal/ to relax!

@yoshimoto
NTR man, NTR!

I honestly really enjoy this. Can’t wait to see how it goes. I just hope that Juinchi and Yukana stay together. I mean, they are a cute couple, even if Juinchi is somewhat of a pervert.

@testeure no man. But I really felt like Ranko was straight after the shit she pulled with the MC. Also I really don't like Yaoi and Yuri manga. And I really liked her. One of my top ten waifu list actually. But because of her being lesbian I can't include her on it anymore. And the manga ain't having that much progress tbh. I really wanted the side character with glasses to get a gf. He's the one who told the MC everything.

It's not harem there just lots of girls but the mc dont care about them and rejected some of them

Rating this shit with 1 star is even too much and I normally like trash

It's been a while since I've read this manga, but a quick question to all of you who have been keeping up with the series: Have we gotten an actual reason why Yukana likes the MC? I originally thought they were going to reveal it a little after their first date, but it seems like they really haven't mentioned it at all since then.

I remember yukana saying something like “you’re still the same as you were long ago” but can’t remember which chapter or if it was true.

As for progress, to me, the guy is still the same b*tch as he was in chapter 1. But hey, that’s expected from this kind of series, yeah? *sighs*

Well this is a good story tough. But I'm starting bored reading this, their love story is too long progress without having significant level up.

Dex-chan lover
Don't read if you want to see a cute couple rom-com, this is a pretty stock standard harem manga with very light gyaru elements

This is the story about a standard, run of the mill character so bland he cannot think of anything for himself, come to his own conclusions, do anything of his own accord, or even survive on his own. I am surprised he remembers to breathe throughout the day because he lacks any kind of self-sufficiency or positive characteristics because he is a bland fucking slate that makes even isekai characters seem developed.

Holy shit.

the quality keeps deteroiting with each chapter.The starting chapters had such a good art style but now its so ugly

Users who are viewing this thread