Hajimete no Gal

Dex-chan lover
Af first it was great but with every tome become worse, now the story does not move at all which rly sad.

Are the raws finished for this or what , there are some people saying that they will break up soon and she will be with another man. is it true ??????????? Pls state your sources

Ngl this series jumped the shark. It starts going downhill around the generic Christmas arc. It's really good before that tho.

@sonichigo8162
I have no clue about the raw and I’m just as clueless as you but from what we’ve seen so far we know that Yame is leave to go study abroad, so she is either gonna be in a long distance relationship with Junichi or there gonna breakup, I have no clue which one but considering how generic this manga has been so far, I don’t believe it will make sense for them to break up, especially this late into the game.

On the other hand if it does happen and they really do break up before she goes abroad I still can’t see her getting another bf so easily. I mean look how much time she spent with Junichi and it seems like she really does love him. So at this point I don’t really know but ofc I’m hoping for them to stay a couple because if they don’t and she really does get with someone else this manga is gonna drop in ratings so fast XD

Seriously. This manga was good when it sticked with romance. Now it is heading with harem and boring AF filers. Hope the artist is geting the feedbacks and go back to what used to make this title great. Droped from a 8/10 to a 6/10.

God remember when this was about him accidentally dating Yame because of a dare? What the fuck happened to that?

Fed-Kun's army
did this just jump so far over the shark it achieved escape velocity?

Users who are viewing this thread