Hajimete no Gal

Dex-chan lover
is this over yet?
not sayin it's bad or good, I just like to read long runners when they are ending.

It was good
Until chapter 100 when the author decide to blueball US for some fucking reason
Even now i'm tempted to dropped this if it gets worse

I'll admit that I don't mind seeing something like this in a manga or story, but for this series, I felt that ninja arc was really off. Like, it doesn't fit for it. It felt forced. But I wouldn't say it is the worse thing ever, glad that we're gonna be moving on from it.

Fed-Kun's army
Ye so it's gona end or go on hiatus, the go to another country is a very
common trope.
I think theres 3 ways this can go:
1 - she goes and there a time skip which can lead to the ending right way when they meat again or an ark where they make up for lost time.
2 - they stay together either by both going or both staying
3 - she goes and the manga continues as just fillers chapters with no importance.

Imo I think the author is finished as shown by the ninja ark

Double-page supporter
@Alncst Yeah, to be honest I'm pretty worried it's just gonna be rushed as hell for an ending if we get one in the next few years. I don't mind ecchi manga but 100+ chapters of blueballing in a series with an established couple is brutal. Here's hoping things straighten out in the future releases, though I won't get my hopes up too high.

The TL comments at the end of every chapter are pretty annoying. Just shut up and translate.

prime example of how not to treat your boyfriend... i think thats how you treat a doormat or a stopgap
tbh i personaly think that it actualy became cruel in the latest arc

@Bestgirl_Ruka I'll exclude Nagatoro, because i think that's the biggest one atm

1. Dosanko Gyaru is Mega Cute (art style is beautiful, I enjoy that the MC isn't a complete mess like usual)
2. Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san (This is my favorite manga so far. It's HILARIOUS.)
3. Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan
4. Yancha Gal no Anjou-san
5. Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru (It's about cosplaying. Main girl is an adorable gyaru)

6. Hanazono Twins (it's really good and engrossing

Extras:
7. Karen Ichijou Tempts Him (not a gyaru in the cliché sense, but she is the most popular girl_
8. Hayaku Shitai Futari (She's a Gyaru, he's the heir to a political empire, shenanigans happen)
9. Namekawa-san Won't Be Mocked
10. Sakurai-san Wants to Be Noticed (is she a gyaru? who knows?! Good enough for the list.)
There's more I can add, I might edit this later.

@Lordwololo

Ok I saved a few of those.
Nagatoro is great. I like her blonde friend most.
Gal Gohan is greater, it just ended too quickly. Anticlimactic ending there....
I like Tedama. It is short though.
Sakurai wants to be noticed looks interesting but I’m confused by the translation.
I just dropped the Mega Cute one. I can’t deal with that style of MC.

Have you read Please Go Home Askutsu? She’s a taller Nagatoro.
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman? The premise is ridiculous but it is very well done.

@Bestgirl_Ruka Yes Akutsu is gaining speed! Can't believe I overlooked it. Yeah it's like nagatoro but slowly the tables are turning for her.

I kinda get it with Mega Cute, I really enjoy how wholesome the girls are, and supportive of eachother though. I do agree that the MC could be better, (at least he's not crippled by self doubt). Shoujo Males are 100% better than others.

Havent checked out Koibito, gonna add it to the list!

Users who are viewing this thread