Hajimete no Gal

Aggregator gang
@theshadowofintent I thought the anime adaptation was pretty bad myself, completely changed when certain characters showed up and when certain events happened in no logical way, and ended up with that
NTRbait last couple episodes which ended with all the characters acting like it was wrong of Junichi to be upset/jealous when Yame was flirting with that anime-only character.
Also, not less fanservice than the manga IIRC, there was one scene on the TV airing that might have slipped a bit of Ranko's nipple but that was changed in the blu-rays to be covered up.

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame him for the way he acted. She has been a bit off with him and the whole thing of not telling him about studying abroad until almost the very end. Trust issues start from anything, nothing specific. Communication and keeping no secrets from each other is the way to go. I would also be upset.

Aggregator gang
Now i get the whole "virgin" aura that all other MCs have in this kind of manga, but i mean this man is the ABSOLUTE KING with the STRONGEST VIRGIN ENERGY around. he takes it to never been seen before levels its ridiculous

Huh so they were told 2 separate things... now we wait to see the shitstorm that is gonna happen when she goes to France. Hopefully nothing bad, but gd there has been flags left and right for awhile now

Aggregator gang
She looks pretty cute on that last panel, that said I'm also unsure of what's to come. Honestly can't tell if things are winding down or if it'll keep dragging on.

Aggregator gang
She looks pretty cute on that last panel, that said I'm also unsure of what's to come. Honestly can't tell if things are winding down or if it'll keep dragging on. Damn though, have to wait until May for the next chapter?

Dex-chan lover
@YukiMao
Honestly though, if it finally kills this forsaken series, it may be the best way. Just cut it off with an abrupt right turn down Gal Cleaning ally.

it takes a lot for me to stop reading a now 100+ chapter long manga that i've been reading for years seemingly not too long before the finale. that should tell you how bad this latest arc was. avoid this like the plague

I disagree with the TL here. The manga is a fluff manga (although it didn’t really start as one). Similar to shikimori-san and tonikaku kawaii. The plot progresses extremely slowly but that’s kind of the point of a fluff manga. That being said, it’s not as cute as the 2 mentioned above. Still pretty good though. It’s a nice read from time to time, which is perfect for its release schedule imo.

@aurosandro that type of chapter naming scheme is pretty common is romance manga. “The girlfriend and .....” “The female knight and ....”, etc. Typically doesn’t change.

The whole France trip is just swept under the rug. No real discussion or anything just a "haha silly misunderstanding" ending to this arc is just sad. No amount of fluff could make this feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread