Hajimete no Gal

@Tatherwood

Of Course. People of taste and culture recognize fellow individuals of taste and culture. :p.

BTW. Currently binding Sleepy Barmaid. Not romantic, but really interesting. Art is beautiful.

I'd enjoy this manga a lot more if they'd remove the translator comments from the chapters tbh

@lordWololo Oh my God Hayaku Shitai Futari is also a good one and definitely a must read (just for me though). I agree with most of your list.

@Clone_Nero

Ah, a fellow cultured specimen of our species!

Waiting for the updates I've been reading other stuff like https://mangadex.org/title/46010/kono-kaisha-ni-suki-na-hito-ga-imasu

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't finished the anime.

What kind of harem is this?

Does the guy only have eyes for the FMC or he burns thru the other females?

damn the recent chap i tink they might break up the mc just shouts like a beast. He shud have let her said the things she wanted to say halfway tho but he accidentally SHOUTED well i cant blame him honestly he's worried and scared cuz the gf is hot she can always find another one at overseas and he is insecure cuz he is an otaku pretty much

Hopefully next chapter she gets to finish what she was going to say to the MC before he started yelling and running away. I'm pretty sure that she was going to say something about not needing to kiss in front of the magic castle because they are already going to be together forever. Which I hope she does get to say. Also, I hope that none of the female side characters going for the MC will steal a kiss.

Just got into the gal tag in the last days and here I am now.

And after reading this... heh, I already see the final chapter name: XXX NOT her first.

Plane goes brrrrr
After 5 years timeskip...
"-I had my first time with some french dude. But it's oke. You had my other XXX first times! Luv you!"
"-Oh! Is oke! I had you others XXX first times! Luv you too!"
FIN.

Or something like that to bring us the "PlOt TwIsT" LOL
If not, wtf with the whole FIRST... FIRST... FIRST... thing in the name of every chapter?

Double-page supporter
Said it before but it really is dragging on. To be honest I can't imagine there's that many chapters left since she's going to study abroad, unless some for some weird reason she decides not to.
Will probably be a timeskip where they reunite around/after graduation, but if for some reason Junichi goes along with her then it's just going to be another long ass set of chapters of baiting romantic development between them, but nothing actually happening until the very last chapter.
Also, I bet a few people have wanted them to actually bang already and I find that kind of thing a bit refreshing in romance series because it opens up more ways they can expand on the relationship between characters, but considering this manga is all about "first times" I'm pretty sure that will be saved towards the very end, might be wrong though.
Probably going to come back to this series in a year, or at least several months, the updates are sooo damn slow for the amount of pages we get.

Users who are viewing this thread