Hajimete no Gal

Aggregator gang
I got 20 chapters in, and this manga sucks so much it just made me sad.

If you dont absolutely love the first chapter, just drop it. It only gets worse.

Manga been going down it's making Gal Cleaning kind of enjoyable but i guess i stick to gyaru hentai

man this manga was super good at first (since it's just fantasy for lonely creeps like me) but like this is kind of a mess as it goes along now

Spoiler raw :

Yame will be acquainted with the handsome and tall man who often visits Yame's place of work and will often go out together. One time when Yame took care of himself the man held Yame's chin and wanted to kiss him after that continued.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

lol, this dude's only facial expression is the Pikachu surprised face. And while he's busy making that face, people walk all over him. I'm not really sure why I'm still reading this, cause there's so many better places to go if all I wanted was tits and ass, or better yet, some kind of wish fulfillment romance, but hell I've come this far so might as well just keep at it.

Double-page supporter
This is a really weird story that makes it hard for me to immerse myself in the story.
I find it hard to understand why people praise this highly!

I like the plot, but the pervertedness is high level of stupidness. It feels like the friends are a bad influence on him, cause he’d surely score without the bad ideas.
Instead of ecchi, why not go the romantic comedy route?

Honestly I have no idea what’s going on now. The Yuri mixed with NTR started to overflow the manga..

I’m really yearning for Gyaru romance, this had potential to the best, the other manga works suck since they couldn’t keep in character, with their gyaruness.

Group Leader
@skilso Hes not reading anything, that is just speculation, I have all the raws for all the released chapters, that, or anything like it, have yet to happen. So unless he is Ueno Meguru telling us a future timeline, its nonsense.

The manga got shitty during progress. At first it was decent for degenerates who fantasize gyaru romance, but now it's just a goody-two-shoes shitshow with horrible character development much less romantic development. I don't know why I even read it anymore.

Wish all this yuri shit would piss off!! I dont mind a Bi sexual character which flirts with the MC and other girls. but pure yuri can gfitself.

Can someone tell me if this has ntr in it.. haven't read it and watched it. Afraid of ntr contents

It's incredible to me how different this manga is now to when it first started. It may as well be a different series entirely at this point. I don't know if its the author losing focus or just the difficulties in keeping something like this running in the first place, but I definitely think this title needs to do a bit of soul searching

This manga has no NTR, just some confusing developments right now. This manga starting out real strong with tight plot development and somehow along the way, I got totally lost! It's a huge mess right now with no clear progress.

Double-page supporter
@Daphine that was honestly my fear of what would happen to it after I watched the anime. Romance stories, be they comedic or otherwise, have a sad tendency to fall off so hard with undirected writing or just complete out of character portrayals. Sucks to hear

Contributor
Lot of problems with this story as i said before :

-Unecessary harem
-Lot of useless characters, when they're not annoying
-Annoying Mc
-Fillers after fillers, making the progress very slow

It's not a enjoyable read, probably one of the worst serious gyaru story.

Users who are viewing this thread