Hajimete no Gal

Can I get a chapter with only Junichi and Yukana please? I am fking bored of this manga club and publishing bs. I don't want to see Junichi spending time with his bi pervert friend or Nene. Nenes arc is done, leave it done. Don't fking bring it back ffs. I haven't seen Yukana for so long I don't even remember what she did last time she showed up. I want to read the romance manga not some high school college friendship bs.

Dex-chan lover
They've been together like 3 years (in story) and haven't even really fooled around, let alone slept together. Like, does the author even fn remember what the story is supposed to be about anymore? I fail to see the point of this manga anymore. I'm really disappointed with how it turned out.
Really?
Wtf.
I was already a bit annoyed because the story seemed to progress nowhere until Chapter 20.
But thats prime bullshit.
Dropped.

They've been together like 3 years (in story) and haven't even really fooled around, let alone slept together. Like, does the author even fn remember what the story is supposed to be about anymore? I fail to see the point of this manga anymore. I'm really disappointed with how it turned out.
They have been together 1 -1.5 years at this point.
Like at the start of university it was one year.

Also they fooled around a lot. Like in the love hotel om Christmas, in the cabin because of mushrooms.

Yet I agree that there should be more Yukana... especially him calling her Yukana. Like wth ever since the university he not once called her Yukana.

Kinda hope we get some redemption soon.

9 years of manga work in real life.
3 years of school studies in manga.

Amount of kisses: countable on fingers.
Amount of (emotional) cheating by MC: Uncountable
Progression of relationship: dead
Progression of cheating: face fucked, boob massaged and S&M by uni students in latest chapter.
FMC Last seen: 4 months ago.
FMC Last interaction: non lewd.

Manga is getting worse and worse. This is was once my most favourite manga. But clearly mangaka did not have enough respect for it. I am hereby dropping this piece of garbage

First, Thanks to translator to translate this manga
I have one question, please send mesagge to the author...
" Why Yukana Missing at chapter 176-182 ? She's main heroine but why she's like a supporting chara? She's the main heroine, u kidding on me? She's is a girlfriend, why u focus on Kuriyama, nene, and president club? Why u not focuss on YUKANA ? She's goes to competition and u not seing this to the readers? Why u not supporting YUKANA? why nene or Kurihama?
Once more, WHO'S HERE THE TRUE GIRLFRIEND? WHO'S THE MAIN HEROINE? WHY SHE'S MISSING AT LEAST FOR 5-6 CHAPTER? U KIDDING ON ME? OH SHIT I DON'T KNOW WHY
THE READER'S ONLY WAITING FOR YUKANA AND JUNICHI DONT PLAY A SIDE STORY ANYMORE, DONT MAKE THE READER'S LIKE THIS

Please resend this to author Ueno Meguru
" if u make the story like this your fans getting tired to read this and we can drop this manga
We only want to see YUKANA and JUNICHI
If u have a plot twist who's here the true girlfriend, just tell to us
YUKANA, KURIHAMA, NENE, PRES CLUB, YUI, YUKI, IRIS, GOKOMACHI?

FROM THE BEGINNING YO MAKE YUKANA AND MC TOGETHER, NOW, YUKANA IS MISSING FOR 5-6 CHAPTER YOU KIDDING ME? YUKANA GOES COMPETITION AND YOU SKIP THAT? SO NOW MAKE SHINE NENE? U KIDDING ME? WHY U NOT MAKE SHINE YOUR TRUE GIRLFRIEND??? YOU KIDDING ON ME??? OH SHIT
THIS IS ONCE I REALLY LOVE MANGA, BUT NOW, I WANT TO DROP THIS
WHY? YEAHHH YUKANA MISSING, THE TRUE GIRLFRIEND IS MISSING!!!
MISSING AT LEAST 5-6 CHAPTER! YESSSSS YUKANA NOT THE TRUE GIRLFRIEND, NOT THE TRUE MAIN HEROINE, YESSSS YUKANA ONLY A SUPPORTING CHARACTER THAT IS IN YOUR MIND RIGHT, AUTHOR?

Users who are viewing this thread