Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 57.2 - Night Creeping

Dex-chan lover
SENSEI NO!!!

564.gif

Dex-chan lover
Told you all she was about that life, freak on the sheets and the streets

Dex-chan lover
I'm (foolishly?) hoping that at the end of the manga, Honjou, Ekoda and Shiki, will share Shirasawa because I hate the concept in manga, where multiple romantic interests are included in the story, but only one of the romantic interests gets to date the main character.

Dex-chan lover
Damn she's really trying to get exiled to some remote islands before having to quit teaching altogether and end up working as a hotel concierge where she'll outsmart a tabloid journalist who then attempts to murder her with his car causing her to go into a coma for ten years, only to finally wake up and get married to him once he becomes a successful filmmaker with honjou's baby.

Dex-chan lover
Y O B A I

My man's getting violated. Hopefully this leads to another doujin getting made.

Dex-chan lover
Damn she's really trying to get exiled to some remote islands before having to quit teaching altogether and end up working as a hotel concierge where she'll outsmart a tabloid journalist who then attempts to murder her with his car causing her to go into a coma for ten years, only to finally wake up and get married to him once he becomes a successful filmmaker with honjou's baby.
D-Did Domestic Girlfriend do all of that after I dropped it? Good lord.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's a different timeline or what have you, but can't just forget that doujin, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread