Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 58.2 - Pouring Out

Dex-chan lover
No, go read it again cuz you seem to have selective memory.

Yes, being OVERLY upset over erotica doesn’t make sense. Especially when it deludes you into thinking you can accuse people being rapists over it and somehow think you’re the mentally sound one.

Never have, I’ve been consistent since the start.

This isn’t the gotcha you want it to be, especially when you’re going around accusing people of being rapists cuz they aren’t as pressed over this is as you are.
Yeah no I don't. I read your comment. You're clearly just backtracking here.

Dex-chan lover
Ok
No, go read it again cuz you seem to have selective memory.

Yes, being OVERLY upset over erotica doesn’t make sense. Especially when it deludes you into thinking you can accuse people being rapists over it and somehow think you’re the mentally sound one.

Never have, I’ve been consistent since the start.

This isn’t the gotcha you want it to be, especially when you’re going around accusing people of being rapists cuz they aren’t as pressed over this is as you are.
So your delusions have reached a new low. I've never once called you a rapist. Again I find it funny how you don't apply your own words to yourself. Who's the one that isn't reading here?

Well I'll probably drop this one if they don't find a real good way to patch this up..

to Seraph_Daigon_ - you are a disgusting POS. I won't even bother to quote all the shit you have been smearing over this comment section, but I hope every single thing you are glorifying here happens to you.

to Hell_Kaiser - go turn yourself in. Also your name is cringe AF.

To all of these Horny aah MFers in this comment section, go to a dark alley, take your clothes off and pick up the fucking soap. Then we can talk again.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok

So your delusions have reached a new low. I've never once called you a rapist.
I mean if you actually read anything I’ve been saying because if you did you’d recall the original comment that started was addressed to a Miguel person, who if go through this comment section has been calling people rapists over this.
Again I find it funny how you don't apply your own words to yourself.
Why should they? I’ve never insulted or accused anyone over disliking the chapter, all I ever did was comment bout how excessive of a reaction some are having. When you witness others insult others, accuse them of being rapists and incels all while saying they should in prison (in the case of MiguelH224) or wishing actual, REAL LIFE bodily harm on people (in the case of E521T) all for the sake of characters in a smut manga that DON’T EXIST! You expect anyone that calls themselves a rational human being to look at this and not think it’s excessive and nonsensical?!
Who's the one that isn't reading here?
Still you.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, didn't expected to it to actually happen... Well, anyhow, that's just wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I mean if you actually read anything I’ve been saying because if you did you’d recall the original comment that started was addressed to a Miguel person, who if go through this comment section has been calling people rapists over this.

Why should they? I’ve never insulted or accused anyone over disliking the chapter, all I ever did was comment bout how excessive of a reaction some are having. When you witness others insult others, accuse them of being rapists and incels all while saying they should in prison (in the case of MiguelH224) or wishing actual, REAL LIFE bodily harm on people (in the case of E521T) all for the sake of characters in a smut manga that DON’T EXIST! You expect anyone that calls themselves a rational human being to look at this and not think it’s excessive and nonsensical?!

Still you.
Oh brother you are a loser. Are you really trying to play the victim now? Stop being a pathetic child kid. Also I like how you keep saying so much yet you're saying nothing at all. Everytime I call out you out on not only your hypocrisy but the fact that you make no sense you just ramble on nonsense. No it's not because I can't read, but rather it's because you can't write a cohesive sentence to save your life.

Dex-chan lover
Oh brother you are a loser.
Pot calling kettle black.
Are you really trying to play the victim now?
How? Please, with your boundless rationale and wisdom, enlighten me how I’m playing victim here? In that comment I responded to when you said no one (specifically you) hasn’t called anyone a rapist, I proceeded to highlight to you cases where they are, simple as.
Stop being a pathetic child kid. Also I like how you keep saying so much yet you're saying nothing at all.
And yet despite all that supposed nothing, all you’ve done is stick up your nose and cry foul, all the while never actually highlighting where the flaw in what I’m saying is.
Everytime I call out you out on not only your hypocrisy but the fact that you make no sense you just ramble on nonsense.
Except you’ve never done that. You never said how I’m being a hypocrite to my original point. Which was, mind you:
To each their own but I doubt going out of your way to insult and demean people because they aren’t taking erotica as seriously as you is kind of a pathetic move. At the end of the day none of this is real, it’s pretty pointless to let this get under your skin so bad, especially for this kind of story.

No it's not because I can't read, but rather it's because you can't write a cohesive sentence to save your life.
You’re more than welcome to keep playing the role of willful ignorant, denying the proof right in front of your eyes.

Power Uploader
Come on. "Dubious consent" is a staple of hentai manga. This author already writes NTR hentai. I don't know what people were expecting from an erotica. There's much MUCH worse out there.

Instead of applying real life morals to a fucking manga, just enjoy the mess, ffs.

NONE REAL HAS BEEN RAPED HERE.

Or just fucking drop it and stop accusing people who like it to be rape apologists.

I don't see you protesting when a character murders another in other manga.

If you go there, ban the BIBLE. There's some real shit in there.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Why should they? I’ve never insulted or accused anyone over disliking the chapter, all I ever did was comment bout how excessive of a reaction some are having. When you witness others insult others, accuse them of being rapists and incels all while saying they should in prison (in the case of MiguelH224) or wishing actual, REAL LIFE bodily harm

How? Please, with your boundless rationale and wisdom, enlighten me how I’m playing victim here? In that comment I responded to when you said no one (specifically you) hasn’t called anyone a rapist, I proceeded to highlight to you cases where they are, simple as.

And yet despite all that supposed nothing, all you’ve done is stick up your nose and cry foul, all the while never actually highlighting where the flaw in what I’m saying is.

Except you’ve never done that. You never said how I’m being a hypocrite to my original point. Which was, mind you:

You’re more than welcome to keep playing the role of willful ignorant, denying the proof right in front of your eyes.

Man you're stupid.

1) you're playing the victim now because you're saying you only got upset with that person because they started attacking you, meanwhile you've been attacking them and even attacked me when all I did was call out your logic. I never bashed you but you went on about how I'm too stupid to understand what you're writing. For that I said you're a little punk that can't take getting attacked, but loves being a little passive aggressive bitch when replying to others.

2) I never said no one called you a rapist. I said I never called you a rapist, which I never did. If you are so smart than please point out when I did call you that retard.

3) the fact that you call me ignorant is so ironic. You might be the dumbest person on this comment chain

Dex-chan lover
Come on. "Dubious consent" is a staple of hentai manga. This author already writes NTR hentai. I don't know what people were expecting from an erotica. There's much MUCH worse out there.

Instead of applying real life morals to a fucking manga, just enjoy the mess, ffs.

NONE REAL HAS BEEN RAPED HERE.

Or just fucking drop it and stop accusing people who like it to be rape apologists.

I don't see you protesting when a character murders another in other manga.

If you go there, ban the BIBLE. There's some real shit in there.
Ah yes when you get someone drunk, who's a minor, it's totally them giving consent. Also how dare people apply real life logic to a manga that is imitating real life. If the MC got shot in the head next chapter and just walked it off we shouldn't call it out, since it's fake. If sensei and fmc banged random strangers next chapter no one should get mad, since it's just a manga right.

Dex-chan lover
Man you're stupid.

1) you're playing the victim now because you're saying you only got upset with that person because they started attacking you,
Except when I made the very first comment on this topic. The dude wasn’t even referring to me. It was never cuz he attacked me directly, I was commenting on the overreaction.
meanwhile you've been attacking them
How so? Please show me how I’ve been attacking them? All I’ve done is call out the overly aggressive comments against others.
and even attacked me when all I did was call out your logic.
You still haven’t done that by the way.
I never bashed you but you went on about how I'm too stupid to understand what you're writing.
When the only counterargument your opposition has is the dismissal of your points or bad faith comments made without any proper elaboration, one has to wonder if they actually read what you’ve been saying.
For that I said you're a little punk that can't take getting attacked,
I was never being directly attacked, all I’ve did was respond to your attempts at rebuttals, each time reiterating my point and providing proof I felt laid in support of it wherever I could.
but loves being a little passive aggressive bitch when replying to others.
Is that so? My apologises then.
2) I never said no one called you a rapist.
That is true.
I said I never called you a rapist, which I never did.
Yes but you typed that in response to me bringing it up as support to my original point.
I never said this with any direct reference to you specifically. I was speaking in a general sense.
If you are so smart than please point out when I did call you that retard.
Never said you did and even then I acknowledged that potential misunderstanding by clarifying with an example of someone that was actually doing that in the comments.
I mean if you actually read anything I’ve been saying because if you did you’d recall the original comment that started this was addressed to a Miguel person, who if go through this comment section has been calling people rapists over this.

3) the fact that you call me ignorant is so ironic.
That’s not how irony works, nothing that’s happened has any credence to its usage or at least you haven’t properly explained how.
You might be the dumbest person on this comment chain
Maybe. Even if sporadic, I’ve spent too much time going in circles dealing with ya.

Dex-chan lover
Except when I made the very first comment on this topic. The dude wasn’t even referring to me. It was never cuz he attacked me directly, I was commenting on the overreaction.

How so? Please show me how I’ve been attacking them? All I’ve done is call out the overly aggressive comments against others.

When the only counterargument your opposition has is the dismissal of your points or bad faith comments made without any proper elaboration, one has to wonder if they actually read what you’ve been saying.

I was never being directly attacked, all I’ve did was respond to your attempts at rebuttals, each time reiterating my point and providing proof I felt laid in support of it wherever I could.

That is true.

Yes but you typed that in response to me bringing it up as support to my original point.

I never said this with any direct reference to you specifically. I was speaking in a general sense.

Never said you did and even then I acknowledged that potential misunderstanding by clarifying with an example of someone that was actually doing that in the comments.

That’s not how irony works, nothing that’s happened has any credence to its usage or at least you haven’t properly explained how.

Maybe. Even if sporadic, I’ve spent too much time going in circles dealing with ya.
OK you must be a retard to think anyone is reading all your bs nonsense. I already know it's just you saying nothing so I'll just leave you with this, you're a bitch

Dex-chan lover

That is true.

I will say yes it is. It's ironic that you want to get upset at other throwing names at you while doing the same this whome time yourself. It's ironic that you use the phrase "pot calling the kettle black" when you're just as much of an a-hole as everyone else here. It's ironic that you say others can't read when you assume I said something when I never actually did. It's ironic that you think you're smart when you're probably the dumbest person here

Users who are viewing this thread