Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 58.2 - Pouring Out

Dex-chan lover
Reverse the genders and think about it again. Disgusting isn't it? You fucking virgins are so far away from an actual pussy that even getting raped by a woman is appealing to you and register as a win.

Also, SA tag when?
Funny enough in the latest chapter MC reacts the way a normal person would. He looks disgusted and traumatized by her actions. I'm glad the author didn't make it seem like a normal thing.

Dex-chan lover
What you need to understand about my take is that I dont consider that scene rape, but seduction. This isnt an isolated case. They already did sexual things together before. Shirasawa could have stopped her, if he wanted. But no sane heterosexual man would stop it. So, it cracks me up that there are snowflakes that consider that rape.
What cracks me up is how far gone you are in your delusions. What's even funnier is in the most recent chapter the MC looks like he hates what happened and doesn't even look at sensei. So either you don't understand what rape is or maybe you're too stupid to realize that what she did was a bad thing. Even the author is showing that.

Dex-chan lover
Nice and based author. People in here shouting "RAPE WAAA!" are hilarious because this is literally just fiction, and the best part about fiction are things like this happening.

What's even funnier here is, when Honjou was dry humping Shirasawa on his bed against his will, nobody uttered a single complaint about it and how it was sexual assault. Get your shit together, you fucking idiots.
Remember how dumb this statement is when you read the next chapter and realize MC didn't like what sensei did you him.

Dex-chan lover
Funny enough in the latest chapter MC reacts the way a normal person would. He looks disgusted and traumatized by her actions. I'm glad the author didn't make it seem like a normal thing.
Do you have spoilers? Can you share a summary?

Dex-chan lover
Do you have spoilers? Can you share a summary?
Chapter is basically the next day. Sensei is preparing for her scene and MC looks pretty down. He doesn't look at her and just focuses on shooting her scene. She then goes on to tell him she's happy to be shooting a video by him. The chapter feels more like it's her trying to validate her actions and feelings instead of realizing what she did to him isn't something he seemed to enjoy. From what I could make out she doesn't even apologize for her actions.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter is basically the next day. Sensei is preparing for her scene and MC looks pretty down. He doesn't look at her and just focuses on shooting her scene. She then goes on to tell him she's happy to be shooting a video by him. The chapter feels more like it's her trying to validate her actions and feelings instead of realizing what she did to him isn't something he seemed to enjoy. From what I could make out she doesn't even apologize for her actions.
Thank you very much!

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if you want to buy the raws come out every Thursday on yanmaga.jp. That's how I usually see all the latest chapters before they get translated
My problem is that I don't have an international credit card. The translation of the chapter in Chinese has been posted, Shirasawa looks distraught.

Dex-chan lover
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but that was his first time with anyone in this series right?

Remember how dumb this statement is when you read the next chapter and realize MC didn't like what sensei did you him.
You can't retroactively turn something in to rape because you changed your mind about wanting it the cold light of next day. There's something called personal responsibility. If you look at the scene again he was easily sober enough to understand what was going on, he was tipsy with a headache and nothing more. He didn't say stop or get off or physically push her off, all of which he could have done. She even asked him what he wanted to do and his response was to grab and suck her boobs and put his arms around her. You could say it was sexual assault because she got on top while he was sleeping, but it kind of falls flat when he quickly decides he wants it.

Now she did drug him, with minimal effect, which is both morally wrong and illegal and if it had been enough to impair his decision making then it would have been rape - but it didnt seem to be. And he was disgusted with himself the next day.

Dex-chan lover
You can't retroactively turn something in to rape because you changed your mind about wanting it the cold light of next day. There's something called personal responsibility. If you look at the scene again he was easily sober enough to understand what was going on, he was tipsy with a headache and nothing more. He didn't say stop or get off or physically push her off, all of which he could have done. She even asked him what he wanted to do and his response was to grab and suck her boobs and put his arms around her. You could say it was sexual assault because she got on top while he was sleeping, but it kind of falls flat when he quickly decides he wants it.

Now she did drug him, with minimal effect, which is both morally wrong and illegal and if it had been enough to impair his decision making then it would have been rape - but it didnt seem to be. And he was disgusted with himself the next day.
I mean rape victims can be disgusted with themselves. It's not unheard of for the victim to blame themselves, especially here when the victim was a guy.

Also just because he gets involved doesn't mean anything. He's not in the right state of mind to give full consent. Also the ending implies he passed out before penetration so just because he sucked her breasts doesn't mean he consent to having sex.

Fed-Kun's army
Very rarely do I feel a visceral reaction to these sorts of scenes in manga. I feel so gut wrenched, maybe if Shirasawa wasnt drugged I’d feel less sympathy but I legit can’t believe he went through that. Seeing how much he honored his fathers advice to the point of ignoring his feeling for Honjou only for Edoka to take advantage of him and completely shatter his ethics for film. Absolutely egregious. The shit storm is only beginning, I can only imagine what’ll happen if Honjou finds out.

The author won’t NTR Shirasawa over this… right?

Dex-chan lover
First, I so love you guys for the 10 page thread of comments about disgusting rape.... but let's be real here. Who never had a fantasy of sex with the hot, young teacher? Hmmmm?

I bet most of the men would wake up the next morning and, while suffering from post-nut clarity, they would be just fine with the outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread