Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 58.2 - Pouring Out

Dex-chan lover
Wait what???? We seriously bang the teacher first and not the first girl???

Dex-chan lover
AYO REVERSE RAPE WAS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING
ESPECIALLY with FMC Sleeping near by in the same room

hot Damn they actually incorporated a Classic H-Doujin Scenario
this is going to be crazy

sad Houjou wasn’t his 1st

Power Uploader
I love it when women are selfish.

And "rape" lol. It would imply the guy was unwilling. It's not like he said "please stop" and it's not like his dick was soft.

Maybe in 3D it would be a different story (statutory rape and all that), but in 2D it was fucking hot.

Good for him, good for him 👍

Dex-chan lover
Damn the author went through with it & didn't have it be where Honjou woke up to interrupt them. One can hope that this doesn't lead to Ekoda getting knocked up. Quite conflicted here because on one hand it was a spicy chapter but the build up to it is very questionable given what she did last chapter (Yes you can say he enjoyed it & engaged on it but his state of mind wasn't 100% there). Anyways I don't want to go to ethics since I like this manga regardless of its faults. Thanks for the translations.
You can't even say he enjoyed it. You can see he passed out before she put him inside her. She clearly raped him while he was passed out

Dex-chan lover
Trying to apply western morals to a Japanese comic book written by a Japanese author for Japanese people seems really ... interesting.

The chapter was from her perspective, though?
Did you just say rape is something only western people don't like? That doesn't make much sense. Rape is universally disliked.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love it when women are selfish.

And "rape" lol. It would imply the guy was unwilling. It's not like he said "please stop" and it's not like his dick was soft.

Maybe in 3D it would be a different story (statutory rape and all that), but in 2D it was fucking hot.

Good for him, good for him 👍
It's like you read this chapter with your eyes closed. Either that or you're clearly a young teen that doesn't know what rape means.

Users who are viewing this thread