Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 58.2 - Pouring Out

Dex-chan lover
Hear me out: Next chapter begins with a sort of back-pedal where it’s shown that Ekoda has a hangover cuz if you recall she was slamming beer cans back in chapter 57, meaning, she TOO was drunk and wasn’t fully aware of herself when she fucked him. Boom, all is forgiven, story can continue. I’m calling it right now that’s what’s going to happen. I’ll bet good money on it.
What? Her being drunk does not excuse her actions.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Story has entered "Domestic Girlfriend" level of scandal. Maybe surpassed.

I think Umegome Rakure is not just trying to give us a wank. They know this is depicting rape, and that it's going to have consequences. I'll be most upset if they sweep it under the rug as a simple hook-up; any progression that moves from "depiction" to "endorsement" would be gross.

We'll see what happens.

Dex-chan lover
What? Her being drunk does not excuse her actions.
1. I typed that as a crack theory. Just my way of guessing how this could possibly get resolved somewhat cleanly.
2. If in the small, small, small chance I'm right and that's the card that gets played, IMO she should get at least some slack, especially considering his obvious and prevalent enthusiasm to her advances in both parts of this chapter Shirasawa gets a pass due to being drunk. It would just seem hypocritical to behave otherwise. Though having said that, people are welcome to lobby critique in a meta sense, I myself point out, that one wouldn't be remiss to view that outcome as a bit of a back-pedal to avoid addressing the "implications" of the scene itself.
3. All in all tho, it was just me bullshitting, I have really no clue where this is going, and we just gotta wait our 2 weeks to get the definitive answer.

Dex-chan lover
1. I typed that as a crack theory. Just my way of guessing how this could possibly get resolved somewhat cleanly.
2. If in the small, small, small chance I'm right and that's the card that gets played, IMO she should get at least some slack, especially considering his obvious and prevalent enthusiasm to her advances in both parts of this chapter Shirasawa gets a pass due to being drunk. It would just seem hypocritical to behave otherwise. Though having said that, people are welcome to lobby critique in a meta sense, I myself point out, that one wouldn't be remiss to view that outcome as a bit of a back-pedal to avoid addressing the "implications" of the scene itself.
3. All in all tho, it was just me bullshitting, I have really no clue where this is going, and we just gotta wait our 2 weeks to get the definitive answer.
I think MC will think it was a dream and she will pretend that nothing happened.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, she really went through with it. No interruptions, no remorse.

Is he gonna wake up with her on top of him? Will Kaho see? This is wild.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit did not expect this to happen at all, will Honjou's sister also do something similar or something?

Dex-chan lover
We really went there. Ugh, I didn't want to see it like this. What now?

Double-page supporter
Hmm weird, are we sure this isn't part of the filming of the film, leading the reader to believe that Shirasawa and Ekoda had sex?

I just find it weird on Ekoda's part and the fact that the scene is only from her point of view and not that of the main character.

But if it's true then the next chapters will be really interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter better not be main char waking up from his wet dream because im gonna be so mad (fr tho its understandable cuz he has been around these goddamn bombshells and saw Honjou’s bare bandonkadonks so hes probably horny asf)

Users who are viewing this thread