Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 61.2 - Omen

Aggregator gang
just hopping fmc dont fall to av artist even sex scandal by another artists or producers, even blackmailed etc.
and yea bcarefull mc prepare your gf entering the darkside entertainment world

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Honjou will want the offers or if she only wants Shirawasa to film her. Though I see the drama or dark path that is being setup.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO at Japan's coomers assembling on a womanhunt for Kaho. I wonder how she and Shirasawa will react to her newfound fame. And what Touka's gonna do to fuck shit up.

Double-page supporter
what surprises me though, it's that you keep calling Ekoda a rapist, and that Kaho's sister will try to ruin Kaho's life, and here I just want some action with Sumire, I mean, she's fucking hot, wasted on Saiga honestly

Dex-chan lover
what surprises me though, it's that you keep calling Ekoda a rapist, and that Kaho's sister will try to ruin Kaho's life, and here I just want some action with Sumire, I mean, she's fucking hot, wasted on Saiga honestly
Well, she is one, she clearly did that to the MC and we all saw how he ended up after that

Dex-chan lover
If this manga didn't start being both slow and short as fuck, this would be interesting but instead, since we only get like 10 pages once a week, it's just anxiety-inducing.

I feel like Honjou will only want to be filmed by Shirasawa and will ask for his opinion and he'll be all fucking tsun about it and tell her that she should do what she wants, which will push her to go work with other people reluctantly. It's a trope we've all seen about 10,000 times in manga.

I'll come back to collect my cookie when it turns out I'm right.

Users who are viewing this thread