Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 63.1 - Touka and Kaho

Dex-chan lover
What the actual fuck did i just read

Edit: I feel like I'm going crazy reading these comments, why would any sane person think "this is what she deserves"? I'm not denying that she's a bitch but never in my life have I thought "yeah this person deserves to have a creepy pervert non-consensually ejaculate on her thighs or lick the plastic bottle she drank out of" like what are we saying man

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm failing to grasp what the author's objective is with the first 9 pages of this chapter, it looks like the plot of a bad hentai. In chapter 35 we already have a good understanding of Touka's personality and behavior. What's the point of having a bunch of creepy guys thirsting over her in the first 9 pages? Does the author want us to have sympathy for Touka? Quite strange decision by the author. Also, even if she has a reason, that doesn't justify her successive wrongdoings against Kaho.

Thnaks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I'm failing to grasp what the author's objective is with the first 9 pages of this chapter, it looks like the plot of a bad hentai. In chapter 35 we already have a good understanding of Touka's personality and behavior. What's the point of having a bunch of creepy guys thirsting over her in the first 9 pages? Does the author want us to have sympathy for Touka? Quite strange decision by the author. Also, even if she has a reason, that doesn't justify her successive wrongdoings against Kaho.

Thnaks for the chapter!
To set up the MC saving her and then her getting the mother to agree with main girl's modeling prolly.

Dex-chan lover
Yikes. Well at least the guys constantly raving about rape finally got something that would actually count as a crime. I sure hope this isn't goin any further. The story certainly feels like it is getting darker - first NTR-kuns ominous appearance and now this.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if dear older sister is playing stupid just to blackmail those creeps later on into doing .. something.

Dex-chan lover
I know Touka isn't the sharpest tool in the shed since we got a glimpse of her mentality on the 35th chapter but how can she not be aware of her surroundings? It is hard to feel sorry for her but if her backstory is compelling & real enough then I would say that she doesn't deserve to be sexually assaulted like that. I'm probably being too much of a nice guy but I hope the author doesn't make a R18 content of this chapter. Thanks for the translations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
is everyone around the sis a criminal lol? they have a fucken groupchat just to share her photos and fap to em..disgusting. Still wont forgive how shes been acting, but this is turning dark real fast. Hopefully the author keeps all the SA and NTR stuff in his what-if hentai mangas and not here.

Dex-chan lover
I know Touka isn't the sharpest tool in the shed since we got a glimpse of her mentality on the 1st chapter but how can she not be aware of her surroundings? It is hard to feel sorry for her but if her backstory is compelling & real enough then I would say that she doesn't deserve to be sexually assaulted like that. I'm probably being too much of a nice guy but I hope the author doesn't make a R18 content of this chapter. Thanks for the translations.
Same, and her not noticing cum on her thighs is just impossible to believe. Unless she had a stroke which lasted till she showered

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she didn't notice the cum. I think she didn't say anything, because she's used to abuse.

However I don't like this constant dark turn the story is taking. It keeps getting worse and worse when what's great about it is the intimacy and relationship between the leads. There's enough drama in the idea, we don't need hentai plots.

Dex-chan lover
Can we just go back to them filming whatever kink they have please
images

Users who are viewing this thread