Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 65.1 - Shirasawa’s Awakening 3

Fed-Kun's army
It's one thing to like the rapist character, we're reading a fetish manga so who cares, but to argue she wasn't a rapist because her victim "liked it" despite her secretly slipping him booze and him falling into a depression afterwards is a literal defense rapists use.

I get being edgy but fucking yikes.
What I find ironic is that people just called our what happened. That's it. The only reason rape is still being brought up is that the other side keep denying it. That's fine, since it allows for debating, but the issue is when that debate starts they start crying how it's just a fetish manga and we should just move on and shut up. They forget that we only bring it back up because they did. For example no on was thinking about Ekoda until tl brought her up again.

Fed-Kun's army
like many, MANY fucking ppl told you he literally said HE broke the rule (as in not laying his hands on his "stars"). gimme a fucking break already. how much are you trying to twist shit to match your flimsy non-arguments?
That doesn't make sense considering he already broke the rule with Kaho. If he said he was an alien at that point would you believe that as well?

Dex-chan lover
just get old and especially MATURE enough to drink fucking alcohol and find out for yourself that it DOESN'T work like a fucking narcotic lmao
i get that your mommy told you alcohol's bad and this is absolutely true since it's always been the cause of many drug-related deaths due to overconsumption. it's just that the argument "he got raped cause i say so" is so retarded - even for the low, low standards of this forum - that it's making my head hurt. since he's not allowed to drink in japan, it's safe to assume that he's a lightweigt. but he drank these fucking fruit juice alcohol mix thingies (as you can see from the can). a quick google search tells you they got like 6 ~ 15 % alcohol by volume. there's NO WAY IN HELL he could get seriously drunk off of those without puking it out beforehand (especially since this stuff is so sweet). meaning that leaves him slightly tipsy and he even SLEEPS IT OFF (since the teach wakes him). all this results in a slight headache/hangover - NOTHING MORE. the fucking teach even asked him what he wants to do and he PROACTIVELY GRABS HER TITS. like holy shit dude!
sexual harassment on the teacher's part? 100 %
sexual assault cause she's sitting on him while he's sleeping? maybe cause he's a minor and she's a grown ass teacher.
"rape" when he feels her tits of his own volition and makes no signs of refusing her when she blows and fucks him? GTFO!
I'm still with the translator but this might have been written by an actual predator holy autism lmao. Having sex with a minor, is called rape end of story my dude.

"No your honor, the child came on to me!" Like come on now, You aren't this dense.

People are definitely taking this too seriously butif you actually think this way seek help

Dex-chan lover
I'm still with the translator but this might have been written by an actual predator holy autism lmao. Having sex with a minor, is called rape end of story my dude.

"No your honor, the child came on to me!" Like come on now, You aren't this dense.

People are definitely taking this too seriously butif you actually think this way seek help
Shirasawa, being 16 years old, is over the age of consent in Japan. He is legal. Plus, Ekoda did ask him what he wants to do. If not for the alcohol involvement, this would be perfectly legal.

Dex-chan lover
Here's your idiot everyone
What's amazing is how ignorant you are tbh. The simple fact that you can't even explain why he would be regretting being touched or touching sensei yet happy to touch fmc explains how ignorant you are to everything
a motherfucker like you calls other people idiot and then you're trying to use the same retarded "argument" like the other guy here:
Did you read the next chapter? what were MCs feelings and how he reacted?

https://mangadex.org/chapter/7794efe4-7898-4ba4-9457-bb94fc04dcb8/13

the exact wording is "father, I broke the iron rule."

and what's the fucking iron rule he broke supposed to be in your twisted mind, huh?? him not getting "raped?" lmfao
get the fuck out!

i'm really inclined to believe that i fell for a bunch of trolls seeing how you lot got ZERO arguments to back up ANY of your claims lmao. but seeing sad existences like you dislike every goddamn comment that doesn't suit your paperthin narrative, it's probably some 13 y/o false pride bs that you can't back out now that you've fucked up.

anyway, i'm really done. this is tiring.

Double-page supporter
Shirasawa, being 16 years old, is over the age of consent in Japan. He is legal. Plus, Ekoda did ask him what he wants to do. If not for the alcohol involvement, this would be perfectly legal.
Imma be real, I don't give a fuck what the age of consent laws are in a country where you can buy used panties in a vending machine. 16 is not an adult and Edoka is a gross pedo for fucking a high school student. She's a teacher, she's supposed to know better.
At one point the legal age of consent was 13 in some places of the world, is it okay to fuck 13 year olds if it's legal? I say no, it's not okay.

Dex-chan lover
Imma be real, I don't give a fuck what the age of consent laws are in a country where you can buy used panties in a vending machine. 16 is not an adult and Edoka is a gross pedo for fucking a high school student. She's a teacher, she's supposed to know better.
At one point the legal age of consent was 13 in some places of the world, is it okay to fuck 13 year olds if it's legal? I say no, it's not okay.
Hell, there's places where the age for marriage is disgustingly low here in America.

The fact people are fighting so hard for this honestly tells me a lot about them.

Dex-chan lover
a motherfucker like you calls other people idiot and then you're trying to use the same retarded "argument" like the other guy here:

and what's the fucking iron rule he broke supposed to be in your twisted mind, huh?? him not getting "raped?" lmfao
get the fuck out!

i'm really inclined to believe that i fell for a bunch of trolls seeing how you lot got ZERO arguments to back up ANY of your claims lmao. but seeing sad existences like you dislike every goddamn comment that doesn't suit your paperthin narrative, it's probably some 13 y/o false pride bs that you can't back out now that you've fucked up.

No need to be so mad loser.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, Shirasawa turned into a Melchsee's Door user at the prospect of nipple-hunting. Touka's tits are hot as she is stupid.

Fed-Kun's army

get the fuck out!

The iron rule was to not get intimate with his actresses. So be your logic he should've been crying chapters ago, since he already touched Kaho. What makes your logic make less sense is if he was upset for breaking the rule wouldn't that imply he didn't want to have sex with sensei? Wouldn't that imply he wasn't in the right state of mind to fully say yes or no? Why is that the only scene in this gag comedy ecchi manga where there's no comedy in it? It's as if the author is telling the readers something wrong happened and we should be taking it seriously. As I said before the ironic part is you guys crying over it every chapter is the only reason this topic is still being brought up. Who's the ones that need to move on now?

Even if he did enjoy it (given he reaction I highly doubt it), what Ekoda did was still wrong. Reverse the roles and everyone would agree it and say it was rape and to imply the girl liked it is wrong. Yes MC was raped, wasn’t he drunk too? Wasn’t his principle not to get involved with his actresses because of what his deceased dad told him? Didnt he act cold and distant the next morning? Wasn’t Ekoda wearing a heavily guilty face because she knew it was wrong? I dont see how anyone could justify or try saying “he liked it!” to make what Ekoda did okay.

This is actually good argument and the reason why I want Ekoda back in the story. It's clear from their conversation the next day that they are not on the same page. Plus, the sulking for breaking the iron rule needs some clarification too, because IMHO, he broke that long time ago with Kaho... RE: the swingers club visit.

Pretty much this. It was sexual assault until she asked him what he wants to do. The rest is result of his own decision and, let's not forget, he has the right of consent.
He was literally drunk, how tf can be consent if be isnt in the right state of mind???

Dex-chan lover
Imagine crying because people have a different opinion than you on the internet.
Irony. You could have ignored all takes you considered dumb here but you went on a crusade to other posts that went against yours. This is why kids should not have internet access. Dude literally sucking on her tits during the sex and you think he was against that.

Dex-chan lover
So, other manga protagonists are able to tell twins or clones apart by the subtlest differences on their breasts. Let's see if our man is as skilled as them.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I do agree with you. But ask our bro Macron about that.

Joking aside, what the Ekoda did was not right.
On the other hand, let's face it fellas, there is very few reasons/conditions where the healthy, heterosexual man would refuse a sex with beautiful and desirable woman.

It is simple as that.
He was literally drunk, how tf can be consent if be isnt in the right state of mind???
Galder addressed that point.

Users who are viewing this thread