Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 68.1 - A Big Sis I Never Knew

Dex-chan lover
This is different than a lot of romcom / drama mangas for sure , its intriguing and feel more “adult” .

Group Leader
well, I do think the author made intentionally touka stupid without checking why she was acting like a bitch.

At this point either the author makes her into a nice character that can fit in in the cast or they should erase her, because, using her as a simple love triangle is kind of cliché.

And for those that want only kaho to win, remember this manga is about fetishes. It would be wiser for author just let him enjoy a "true" harem with the sisters. But that's jut my point of view, let's just see what they have in hands for the honjou sisters.

Double-page supporter
lol wutt even her older sister love mc too wow love rival X'D

Dex-chan lover
Well at least she finally realized her own feelings and I guess the FMC is probably gonna start realizing hers

Dex-chan lover
mangadex readers, let us rejoice, for this is the chapter that finally made me drop this series

Dex-chan lover
it does say harem in the tags...
Yeah, but the official publication's website does not include a harem tag. It appears that someone here added the harem tag. The actual tags are:
  • #美少女: BeautifulGirl
  • #学園: School
  • #エロ: Erotic
  • #お色気: Sexy
  • #青春: Youth

Double-page supporter
I would recommend reading it for what it is and not expecting anything quality wise, it is pretty enjoyable then.

Apart from that, characters are wildly inconsistent and have to regress over and over, the genre keeps changing to force whatever (at times questionable) fetish the author wants to draw, no matter how disconnected and ooc it is and now it changed into a cringe shoujo going for the most annoyingly creepy trope ever, the “family member is actively cucking“ special. It only was done a million times, surely this time it won‘t suck because lewd!
It's pretty much always been exhibitionist bordering on sexual assault since the beginning. Dunno what you're reading.

Yeah, but the official publication's website does not include a harem tag. It appears that someone here added the harem tag. The actual tags are:
  • #美少女: BeautifulGirl
  • #学園: School
  • #エロ: Erotic
  • #お色気: Sexy
  • #青春: Youth
I see...

Users who are viewing this thread