Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 69.1 - ...Why?

Dex-chan lover
The sad part is this will just end up hurting the older sister Shirasawa isn't in love with her, didn't kiss her, only fooled around with her because he thought she was Kaho. In the end she'll just see this as Kaho stealing something else from her. Ironically this is only because she forced herself into their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
The sad part is this will just end up hurting the older sister Shirasawa isn't in love with her, didn't kiss her, only fooled around with her because he thought she was Kaho. In the end she'll just see this as Kaho stealing something else from her. Ironically this is only because she forced herself into their relationship.
The writing for her is so terrible that she was supposed to come across as someone jealous and hurt from misunderstanding her sister and herself, but she ends up looking like someone who's incapable of perceiving reality and who's a danger to herself (just imagine if Shirosawa decided to attack her even more than he already did)

Bitch broke character so quick
Shes prob still in character. like when someone gets jealous of someone else's possessions, so you try to take it from them. For all we know, shes still deceiving and trying to convince him that she's a bad person to ruin their movie.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah feels like the older sister has a warped sense of reality and this has lead to her understanding of Kaho as being devious when in reality Kaho was probably the normal one. Well as normal as can be for this series about horny movie maker and the girl who likes that.

Fed-Kun's army
Shirasawa can feel guilty about all he did to her but at the same time Touka kind of did that to herself plus it makes great memories for the two of you. Can someone please explain to me what does Kaho in a banana suit suppose to represent on pg. 7? I know it says careless but I still don't get it. Thanks for the translations.
I guess it is some visual gag of sort to show her harmless look in the protagonist's mind

Cum dump for her classmates' loads while she's sleeping :aquadrink: Smell deaf :aquadrink: Is literally retarded :aquadrink:Tries to ruin her little sister's life over sonething that's probably harmless :aquadrink: Older sibling syndrome :aquadrink:The guy she likes, doesn't like her romantically :aquadrink:She got kissed by her sister :aquadrink:Touka... just become an AV idol at this point.

Dex-chan lover
We might have gotten a single flash back moment but not the whole story yet.
There’s probably a reason for Kaho’s reaction this chapter and there might be something (that not really a betrayal or serious) that makes her feel guilty toward the older sis.The older sis might be introduced as dumb and airheaded on purpose to lead the reader into the line of thinking that its all her fault she misunderstood Kaho but i sense there might be something deep buried here.

Aggregator gang
Im a horndog and normally the older sister's looks definitely hits my sensors, but the artist drawing her perverted faces just is a turn off :bleh:

Users who are viewing this thread