Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Production Planning

Dex-chan lover
@Sorkvild They are probably scarred from reading one too many stories about the quiet nerd girl that is a closet pervert whose life becomes shit after she starts exploring her sexuality, ends being gang raped, becomes a drug addict, and then her pimp leaves after she ends pregnant.
While the one descent guy in her life that could have helped leaves her because of ntr shenanigans.

Is not a wild worry to have since there's a bunch of stories like those, and a couple of them are disgustingly popular for the shock factor.

Plus there's also the threat of the author giving out and deciding to troll his readers by just writing about rape like the guy from Gal Cleaning.

Thus nowadays you always have to be prepared for things to go horribly wrong with stories like this one.

Wtf bruhs this manga is the same with Miseru Mitsumeru Futari Dake since the girl here is also a exhibitionist. The only difference is that shes masturbating but theres no way in hell that a NTR would happen here. I dont know why shits here is spamming NTR flags cause my man you have read too many hentai doujins.

Power Uploader
@Doomroar
the quiet nerd girl that is a closet pervert whose life becomes shit after she starts exploring her sexuality, ends being gang raped, becomes a drug addict, and then her pimp leaves after she ends pregnant
I've never seen that kind of development outside of hentai, the kind with a literal NTR warning stamped on the cover. Pulling that shit in a fan service laden ecchi manga like this will make the mangaka out of a job in a single issue, unless they're already on the way out in the first place like the Gal Cleaning author.

I think I lost some braincells reading all 4 chapters ...

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shit i remember now
This guy looks like kadoc exactly.
And that girl’s personality is similar to anastasia too. Expect one thing, she has back hair not white hair.
Wait am i deep into fgo too much???

Dex-chan lover
Damn... This girl might have some issues which I don't want to know about

Honestly I'm scared of people who aren't afraid of the social repercussions of showing a video of themselves masturbating to the public
Not that I'm afraid of seeing something lewd
I'm afraid of what life decisions/abuses might have happened to them to lead them up to that point

This girl is a smoke show and the boys are not all over her because, what? She dresses weird? Kekw

Group Leader
@MrColdArrow no, thank you! we read every comment together and enjoy all the reactions. Please look forward to Chapter 5, it releases in Japan soon!!

Fed-Kun's army
So is she planning on showing her erotic video for the whole school to see?! Damn she’s wild... idk if I’d want to hang around with her though

Dex-chan lover
sometimes i wonder what ethereal force brought me to this realm just to read a manga about degenerate cooming

Dex-chan lover
Comments are going to be insufferable every chapter...

https://mangadex.org/thread/436025/2/#post_4894186

well said stuff right here. It's best to just wait until it get's to chapter 20-30, until this dies down. hopefully.

anyways, thanks for the chapter!

For those of you who said it would end with NTR, come on, comrades, this manga clearly only has ecchi content and there is also no drama genre there

Users who are viewing this thread