Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
Even in Japan, Banana Republic is the default place to get something nicer and more mature-looking.

Dex-chan lover
It might be that she has no idea, or it might be that since she has no experience, it might be hard to tell given that they are so intimate already, doing things people in couple usually do. But you're not dating until you're agreeing that you're dating, it's that simple — why it's good they're talking about it.

I don't get my hopes up too much clicking next chapter though because I'm assuming their project has all their focus for now, so ofc, making things official is going to be pushed for as long as possible >_>

It's wild that even in a manga where the MC fingered the FMC, films her masturbating, and she dry humped him — that I have no trust the chronic aversion for established relationship will be avoided. It's a curse! The Reiwa Era is a constant struggle, we can't rest on our laurels! T_T

Dex-chan lover
Eh... unnoficially maybe?

Dont know, usually i call this pre-relationship stage dating. Then you start an official relationship.

But Japan seems need an oral agreement on that. Manga has given the skewed impresion that you need to make it oficial before dating.

Users who are viewing this thread