Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Double Casting

Dex-chan lover
ppl still going on about the doujinshi lmao

anyway, i think the scanlators are reasonably quick since we caught up with the free chapters (50 is still paid only until next week). so no need to bug them for faster releases.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO at Sensei cracking NTR jokes. She's pretty hot and bothered about the trip though; Kaho better watch out. Double LMAO at Shirasawa putting his foot in his mouth by calling Kaho fat. He got a hot pic out of it, so good for him though?

Dex-chan lover
Bro got the balls to ask a girl whether she has gotten fat.

Also, it seems like on receiving MC's offer, the teacher was touched a little.
You could say the teacher felt his sincerity deep inside

Not that we didn't already know, but Sensei is having difficulty separating her inner pervert from her responsibilities towards minors. Probably for the best if she stops teaching.

Dex-chan lover
Just pull the fucking skirt a bit higher to make an illusion that the shirt perfectly fits, you dumb strumpets!

Group Leader
This was my last translation in this group, so, these guys need someone who has a nice japanese understanding, feel free to join them, otherwise I'll translate this manga by my own. (maybe or maybe not, depending of how well their translations comes out after chapter 50 (which was the last chapter I checked))

Dex-chan lover
You could say the teacher felt his sincerity deep inside

Not that we didn't already know, but Sensei is having difficulty separating her inner pervert from her responsibilities towards minors. Probably for the best if she stops teaching.
Yeah she did use an actual tail plug for what basically amounts to a pet play video with a student. Not exactly stable.

Dex-chan lover
Shirasawa's lack of tact pisses me off. She let him grope her tits, but he can't even be considerate towards her

Dex-chan lover
ppl still going on about the doujinshi lmao

anyway, i think the scanlators are reasonably quick since we caught up with the free chapters (50 is still paid only until next week). so no need to bug them for faster releases.
Man those people are pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread