Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 7 Ch. 53.2 - Shirasawa's Awakening (Again)

Dex-chan lover
Shirasawa my boy channeling his horny energy to steel his D-etermination to get out of the awkward situation at hand.

At least they gave us a hilariously cool manga panel in exchange for hot steamy seggs. I'm being hopeful in the next chapter though, I'm sure the author wouldn't just throw this sexual tension out the window.

Dex-chan lover
aw, Honjou, don't look at us with that face on last page. ;p

Dex-chan lover
The words on the page don't match the images at all. My boi has the peak zone eyes and his alpha move is to just walk around naked. I don't doubt the translation but the dialogue didn't match the mood of the pictures. I guess the author thought it was a lot cooler than it was.

joy

I think the last few lines were mistranslated. I'm not super great at Japanese, but I checked the raw and Shirasawa is telling Honjou she should expose herself (edit: or that they should both expose themselves). (And there's probably a double entendre with his phrasing since he's hard lol.)

He's sure those guys will see the two of them naked, and the whole situation has thrown him off his game for the filming (he's probably too horny to think about filming).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The words on the page don't match the images at all. My boi has the peak zone eyes and his alpha move is to just walk around naked. I don't doubt the translation but the dialogue didn't match the mood of the pictures. I guess the author thought it was a lot cooler than it was.
The fuck is exposing himself on a public male's hot spring supposed to accomplish?
the dialogue in this chapter makes no sense lol
The translation is bad, I'm not sure how they thought this made enough sense to release.

Starting from page 5, just translating Shirasawa's lines:

"I'll look, so if you're fine with it...

Let me take them out.

If I can't do that, then it's going to be impossible moving forward.

"No way, bathing together and entering together, it's too awkward!"
With me having thoughts like that, filming any further will be impossible.

So if you're fine with it, let me take them out."

Edit after reading the next chapter: So he's talking about himself, saying that his mindset is weak and that he needs to reveal her chest to build up his mentality that's required to finish the project.

Also, on page 5, she was about to ask him if he wanted to see her naked just like the strangers before he cuts her off.
So something like, "So... do you also want to—"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The translation is bad, I'm not sure how they thought this made enough sense to release.

Starting from page 5, just translating Shirasawa's lines:

"If you want to be seen...

Then show them to me.

If you can't do that, then it's already going to be impossible moving forward.

Thinking things like "No way, bathing together and entering together, it's too awkward!"
With thoughts like those, filming any further will be impossible. (talking about himself)

So if you think we can do it, show me."

If I was unclear with the dialogue, he's telling her to show him that she actually has the determination to finish their film. Showing her breasts with the threat of onlookers shouldn't be a big deal compared to the things they will do in the future.
thanks for the clarification. but it's strange af that she'd be feeling shy anyway since she offered to casually strip during their very first filming session in the park.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the clarification. but it's strange af that she'd be feeling shy anyway since she offered to casually strip during their very first filming session in the park.
I just read the next chapter and revised my translation, he was actually only talking about himself.

Can someone re-translate this shit starting from here, I read this 10 times, I read Aster explanation and shit is still so confusing. I feel I would understand it more if I would just check out raws without translation.

Users who are viewing this thread