Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda

I was ok with the first 2 chapers, but 3 Hooked me right in, The mc is confident I love it.

How is this guy not the most popular dude in the school? He would have been hailed a hero in the schools I studied at for filming the teachers having an affair in public and showing it on the big screen.

But honestly, this is a terrible written manga. Feels like a badly written hentei.

the art is so good
please tell me if anyone find this author on another web

I don't expect much from the male MC, but after the third chapter, he's great. Love how he's actually stepping up his game after only one scene rather than it took 400 chapters to realize it. Of course though, what he did was wrong, who knows what the school will do if that film really blew up, he's pretty much risking the existence of the school festival itself and his own future really. But that what makes this series interesting.
This can be good, followed without a doubt.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm I'm having bad feelings about how this manga will end
Honestly super worried for people who have this mentality of finding ways to satiate their horny
Just worried that this may end up badly for the girl/guy if they ever get caught by the wrong people

Dex-chan lover
Hot damn! This artist is amazing! He/She should join the dark side

the art is hot. the story is garbage, this probably would've been much better if this was a 18+ doujin(having exhibitionism and all). hopefully the artist makes 18+ doujin

My God the art, if the artist was making H doujin few panel of that damn art alone is enough to get you pumped

Group Leader
Hey guys we just uploaded an update to Chapter 4 so ALL of the text on the Page 2 proposals is now in English for you. Chapter 5 coming tonight hope you enjoy

Fed-Kun's army
Voyeur, the manga. Looking at the MC, there's definitely going to be tons of NTR tease, if not actual NTR. Art is good though, so I'll keep reading, until it crosses that line.

Group Leader
she likes videos where innocent girls are raped by dirty old men, huh? 😎oh yes, this is getting better 😎a lot of kids are going to cry "NTR this NTR that" 😂love it.
thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread