Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda

Dex-chan lover
Well then heads up that the author made an alt timeline NTR hentai of the blonde teacher.

And it seems they plan to do more alt timeline hentai of other characters.

So don't be surprised if Kaho(FMC) ends up being in alt timeline NTR hentai one day.

I checked all over the discord. Im starting to think those extra chapters mentioned in 40 were a bamboozle

Dex-chan lover
Man I don't care about this manga. I can't be bothered to read it, can someone just tell me the chapters where they have sex?

Okay mother fckers. I just read the mofo raws and guess what? There is no mofo ntr and filming girl having sex in it. This series is about exibitionism like that one girl who can turn back time by sacrificing her underwear to the gods. exhibitionism motherfckers not ntr.

People can you stop fcking lying with your insecure ass just because your fcking mom fcking other guys and left you that you fcking post and shout ntr to every ecchi manga ever? bro this people fcking pisses me off at this point. seriously fam what fcking tragedy you experience that reduce you to this pathetic state? do you have a brain damage when you are born? the fck is wrong with you bitchas.

People who fxking shout ntr should experience it themselves so they fcking know what they talking about.

Okay mother fckers. I just read the mofo raws and guess what? There is no mofo ntr and filming girl having sex in it. This series is about exibitionism like that one girl who can turn back time by sacrificing her underwear to the gods. exhibitionism motherfckers not ntr.

People can you stop fcking lying with your insecure ass just because your fcking mom fcking other guys and left you that you fcking post and shout ntr to every ecchi manga ever? bro this people fcking pisses me off at this point. seriously fam what fcking tragedy you experience that reduce you to this pathetic state? do you have a brain damage when you are born? the fck is wrong with you bitchas.

People who fxking shout ntr should experience it themselves so they fcking know what they talking about.
I'm glad someone said 😌 coz it pisses me off aswell and your right coz I've read the raws aswell. Ohh the one sacrificing ther underwear it's pretty good aswell ngl, need to caught up to it aswell 😅

You know I read a lot of ntr's and other sort of henhen stuff that reading dis like a normal love story for me snow I don't get hard nor I do feel a grudge just that I feel like I can die to all newcomers on dis kind of genre go do other stuff and achieve higher my eyes are burning.. dis ain't any of does stuff tho :v holy am safe be innocent you idiots SWEET ALABAMA

At first it seemed a little weird, but now with more than 50 capters published is really one of a kind. BTW in november volume #1 will be translated and published in France.

Just caught up to this today. I'd say that the author has foreshadowed a bad/ntr ending. My reasons:
  1. MC Dad made weak characters. MC's arc is to understand the appeal behind such character by becoming one himself. (my interpretation)
  2. FMC nasty sister said FMC is the "betrayer".
  3. Lot's of NTR teasing since the beginning.
  4. A NTR dojin who's main character became canon. (that's actually pretty awesome)
  5. The Teacher breaking all boundaries. (sex is now on the table)
Mangaka could just be teasing and it will be a happy(ish) end. Or we could go full Guilty Circle. I'm good with either, I am not really attached to the MC. I don't identify very much with him. FMC isn't anything special either. Her personality and character seem to change chapter to chapter. One second she is an introvert "wrap" fetish perv and the next she is a innocent perfect student. Her only endearing quality is being hot. Teacher is just trash, scornful used goods, to put it indelicately.

mmm I hope is not NTR but considering how fmc is....
I don't think it'll be one... The author already explained that the doujin was actually the teacher dreaming and it's an if anyway so I doubt they'll throw their work with an ntr

I doubt it'll be NTR cuz that would just be throwing away all the hard work... And if you've already read that sht the author explained that it's actually a dream that teacher had and it's an "if" anyway... All I'm waiting for is Kaho x Shirasawa I'll be buying it as long as the author doesn't ruin it

Group Leader
mhmm is there a reason the chapters get shorter each time ?
Before, the chapters were one whole (no part 1 and part 2) but released bi-weekly. The releases were pretty constant too. Now, it is currently split into part 1 and 2 to supposedly release it every week. But it turns out that it's still bi-weekly (every half chapter released every 2 weeks) with the recent releases making the progress of the story even slower.

Before, the chapters were one whole (no part 1 and part 2) but released bi-weekly. The releases were pretty constant too. Now, it is currently split into part 1 and 2 to supposedly release it every week. But it turns out that it's still bi-weekly (every half chapter released every 2 weeks) with the recent releases making the progress of the story even slower.
Thanks for the info. Seems annoying but then again i read that manga without paying a dime so...cant really complain.

Users who are viewing this thread