Hakoniwa Oukoku no Craft Master

ivv

Dex-chan lover
well, I just want to rate it to compensate my wasted time....
Story - 3 (general), 6 (averaging from recent released and popular stories)
Characters - 3
Art - 8
MC - shit (well, he's not purely shit. He's a kinda nice guy. I mean that the author and everyone treats him like shit. There's a lot of way to make funny physical violence but this author isn't even trying)

Dex-chan lover
@ivv So overall, other than the art, the rest is shit. Yeah, sounds accurate to me.

how time flies since the last update for this manga 🙂

i really like to read the next chapter, if i could 😀

will this wish be granted............ i am hoping so, because i would love to read my choice of manga from start to the end 🤧

if anyone who is reading this message, i hope you will consider my humble request 😉

the scanlation team is in dire need of re-drawers and type-setters for their project to be completed

if you have the skill-set appropriate to the cause, please do not hesitate to apply for the said position via discord or their website

this will bring joy to anyone who loves this manga 😄 because i do believe..... firmly...................any manga........... that has ever been created has their own following or fans 🧐

again; please help, if you can
thank you for your time for reading this humble request 🤗

Supporter
I feel like I've read this many years ago on mangafox. Or at least a story that was exactly the same.

Just feel like i need to say this to save people time,This is complete shit. Every female character beats the shit out of him.Why? Because they can and feel like it.These Male mcs getting beat the shit out of by the female characters for almost no reason Troupes are so fucking stupid. And when there is one its complete bullshit. I give this 3/10 the idea was good just horribly executed. How does this have a 6 rating? You guys are weridos

Power Uploader
@NomadKingR6 you actually saved me a lot of time, I just put it on my Plan to read list and after looking at your comment I removed it.

Users who are viewing this thread