Hakuba no Oujisama - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Being Single is Lonely

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm out
Certainly don't need a reminder about how hard relationships can be

Dex-chan lover
@Gambino "i read manga to be entertained and forget reality"
Same here, but when you want something on the more real side, the Drama tag is right there, and it's on this series.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused by Kurosawacchi.
On the one hand it's obvious he's jealous of Ozu but he also seems to want Ozu and Takako-sama to end up together, perhaps because he's tired of always having to give her a pity fuck like that while already happily married with his former student.
This is one hell of a realistic story after all, and the author has a good way of introducing new twists each chapter.

@zawarudo I don't think Kurosawa was jealous of Ozu. More like he was irritated at getting blue-balled just as he was about to bust a nut with a hot coworker. Any guy would be upset in that kind of situation. I think Kurosawa isn't interested in having a relationship with Takako. He probably thinks of it more as an outlet for sexual desire, nothing more than that. I've read that during the Bubble Era in Japan it was considered somewhat permissible for married men to have extramarital affairs, so there you go.

Double-page supporter
"Thank goodness Kurosawa-sensei and Hara-sensei are good people."

Yeah, I guess if adulterers are now "good people" then, sure. (lol)

Okay, to be fair, they didn't go all the way (at least, not this time), but I'm sure Kurosawa's wife wouldn't be happy if she knew just how far they did go (second base).

Users who are viewing this thread