Hakuba no Oujisama - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Swelling with Anxiety...

Dex-chan lover
even he knows that he shouldnt even be worryin about it, it's literally non of his business lol.

@First_Mate_Zoro do you have all the raws? plz spoil me story (end)

Dex-chan lover
So what are the odds that his GF in England is getting plowed six ways from sunday?

@boag seems likely and i was going to feel bad for him when it happens till he started catching feelings for a teacher he barely knows. Also he already suspected she might be cheating so i don't imagine they had the best relationship.

Also is just me thinking hes jumping into too much of a conclusion he did call her late but dont think thats enough to assume hes cheating.

Dex-chan lover
The story is fairly predictable. He's immediately attracted to his coworker to the point that he's obsessing over her possibly having an affair. To make him faultless he won't actually do the deed until it's revealed his gf has been unloyal. Until then it'll be a bunch of blueballing and near scandals.

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad
That sounds about right, also, ill put money on cheater-kun is banging one of his students again.

@Starbright
Its possible, with the way he is whipped by his Fiancee he probably has lots of issues.

@Istvan90623 I've been looking for a person who has watched the drama. I would appreciate it if you could shed some light regarding it. If you know some spoiler do tell me or if you can point me to wikia kinda thing, that would be great.

Dex-chan lover
@m4ng Wikia won't tell you that much. As far as the first few chapters, tv drama is pretty much the same without the smut parts, there are nothing like that in the series.

As for the GF, after some stuff between Kurosawa, Ozu and Hara, then Ozu's sis, Ozu confessed he loves her, then GF returns from England, turns out her grandmother is very sick and she'd like to see her wedding before she passes on, but stuff happens, because of Ozu's feelings and they eventually break up. By the way, GF didn't cheat in the series, but she's clingy as hell, and won't give up easily, also she is in love with Ozu. Also Ozu's friend comes to like Hara, and there will be some drama on that department as well, and a falling out between the 2 guys.

Users who are viewing this thread