Hakuba no Oujisama - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - What Kind of Thing is That??

Kurosawa is drawn so sinister, it really does make him creepy as fuck

Dex-chan lover
😔5-ever alone... whenever Hara talks, her voice always sounds like "Daria" to me.

t28

Dex-chan lover
Kind of shitty to put Koutaro on the spot like that. There is no way he could give any answer other than “yes”

Lol at the “for you to talk about faithfulness...” though

f*cking sister get a life, and mc is an idiot without voice he just flows with the situation

Dex-chan lover
Slap those parents - ah, well what can you do.

Gramma 'bout to be very disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
"For you to talk about faithfulness, really? Both of you are in a terrible spot lmao."
-Eonlars

Going with the flow again. God the sister is annoying. Don't meddle in other peoples business. I was unsure before but now I'm positive, Kaori forced this engagement on Ozu. Yeah, he needs to man up since he's obviously just doing whatever the women he's dated wanted. I think it is because of his parents divorce as well. People have only focused on how divorce affected the women in the story, but I'm sure it had an effect on Ozu as well. It's why he just goes with the flow. Now is the time to get out of this relationship, not after marriage. Kaori's reasons for getting married seem screwed as well. You get married because you want to spend the rest of your life with that person and make them happy. Should be for other outside people. Also, I don't think she doubted for a second that Ozu would go along with it. I bet she was the girl in the flashback that kinda made fun of him when he got dumped. She probably told him that if he did what she said they would be happy. He has no backbone in these situations, plus it was right in front of the grandma and father in the hospital. He was dead meat. Run Ozu, run. He needs an intervention.

Group Leader
@thisguyhere17

Maybe I didn't translate it well enough, but that girl in the flashback (who was Kaori) was trying to cheer him up.

So her original last name was Naruse (her father's last name) but she took her mother's Higashiyama after her parent's divorce.

Users who are viewing this thread