Mangas that should of ended sooner or is too bloated

Dex-chan lover
Most romance manga really just push things.
What do you guys think?

The things that come to mind is Komi, KanOkari, Shonen Abyss, Chi no Wada

Dex-chan lover
Looks at One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and Dragon Ball, 7 Deadly Sins, Hayate the Combat Butler, 7 Witches, Fairy Tail

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Looks at One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and Dragon Ball, 7 Deadly Sins, Hayate the Combat Butler, 7 Witches
No matter what ANYONE says, Aizen was the final boss of Bleach and should've ended there. I will argue this up and down into eternity and beyond.

Fed-Kun's army
Any shounen manga that gains popularity suffers from this. It is rare for a story to be planned out from the beginning to the end and stick to that pacing. Once there's blood in the water, the sharks come swooping in and the story suffers because of it. The story will be artificially inflated to pad chapters to continue the gravy train until the series is eventually cancelled or ends very disappointingly.

Dex-chan lover
Any shounen manga that gains popularity suffers from this. It is rare for a story to be planned out from the beginning to the end and stick to that pacing. Once there's blood in the water, the sharks come swooping in and the story suffers because of it. The story will be artificially inflated to pad chapters to continue the gravy train until the series is eventually cancelled or ends very disappointingly.
thats why I praise KnY, it got in and go out.
Though, it seems like it was a surprise with how much of a HIT the anime was going to be, just seeing the reaction in japan

Dex-chan lover
No matter what ANYONE says, Aizen was the final boss of Bleach and should've ended there. I will argue this up and down into eternity and beyond.
Yeah it really should have ended at Soul Society arc.

Basically 99% of all Rom-coms go too long, also these days if a Isekai makes it past ch30/vol3 then they tend to run too long too. I guess it's either axed/cancelled/continue to read LN or bloated and way too long lol never really seems to be a middle ground.

Group Leader
Most romance manga really just push things.
What do you guys think?

The things that come to mind is Komi, KanOkari, Shonen Abyss, Chi no Wada
Blood on the Tracks needs to end already lmao but I think Boys Abyss still has some life in it, I don't think that's too dragged out

Group Leader
Also with rom-coms, there's a really delicate balance between getting them together and keeping the series going. I guess that's why harems are so popular because they can just keep rotating through different girls to pad for extra chapters :/

Users who are viewing this thread