Hakumei and Mikochi

Dex-chan lover
@bruhclone

Thingy things? If you don't mind answering, what do you mean?

I know the author has done some touhou djs (sfw if I recall correctly), besides that, some fanworks (his drawing of Mokou in HtM style is great), and a chapter in one anthology that's here in mangadex it's all I can think of.
__

Also, question to however would be kind enough to answer. Is there a e-book english version of this manga or plans to have one in the soon future? I'd really like to buy the volumes, but covid is making it difficult to import paperback versions.

Contributor
Are there any similar series to this? Little elves/fairies/whatever in the woods? Reminds me of the anime we watched growing up. Real cute.

@Soneca by thingy thing you'll find out if you go into the settings thing and enable seeing "h", and i dont think there is an ebook version of this, i have seen paperback stuff though, if an official english translation comes out you could buy that online tho

edit: now that i check either the thingy things are gone or i went insane and they were never there

Fed-Kun's army
I wish the official english release had a digital version. International shipping is a bitch, especially during covid season.

Users who are viewing this thread