Halal Food with Me and My Little Brother

Fed-Kun's army
@FreakyDude singapore and india have halal food too
also if you have a conflict between the desire to serve god properly and the desire to eat tasty food, i dont think its that outlandish to pick religion.
also it's not like we dont have a reason to believe he's a prophet.

Group Leader
@Fmiryan56 Well, halal stuff having a good business prospect there.
since many people from muslim majority countries works and study in Japan.
So I thought Japan is doing development on halal foods

Double-page supporter
Well expected these easily trigger came out of woodwork and show their trueself

Topkek

Double-page supporter
@salem5

Some contain alcohol

Also halal aren't just the end product, is the whole process of the product itself

If you gain ill earn money and bought halal food it's still haram in the eye of God

This is so cute and sweet and wholesome. I just wish this had actual recipes I could copy. Who do I have to pay to get an official English release?

but the way the parent situation is set up totally makes it seem like it's about two women whose mutual husband/ex-husband died or left or something and now they've decided to be in a wlw relationship and raise their kids together. I actually really hope that's how it ends up. That's probably sacrilege, but they're all SO CUTE.

Double-page supporter
Can't believe a collab in between my country & Japan actually happened haha. This is great. Halal food is the best & safest haven for food lovers tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Let's behead some teacher, guys. Because he mocked our prophet by making some cartoons. Consider our prophet's feeling, at least. He already suffer unimaginable torture in hell and now got himself hummiliated by some CARTOONS.

@Razen
You do not know what is happening Do not talk as if you know everything Read, educate and you will know the truth.

Why am i not surprised at all seeing propaganda sw@llowin internet warriors here too?

Well easy aint it. Cuz uncle sam just sits in the west and sprays stuff all Over like "Muslims save up their salaries for AKs and RPGs instead of gifts in Christmas...... Blah blah" and these ppl sw@llow uncle sams stuff like staple food.
Funny and ironic to claim to have a brain when the neurons dont have the capacity to make one research and study before grabbing the key board.

Anyways interesting story. Ill read.

Dex-chan lover
@yaraaaaa I'm super stupid but at least I dont kill prople just because they mock my religion. 🤣

I honestly think its a very well researched and drawn out comic. I can't find a lot of, if any, mistakes. this also goes out to the translation team for also being well educated/ or researching about the topic beforehand. I truly love this and wish it would update. this makes me very happy compared to another comic that has Muslims play an active role in a comic. ("Abu Dhabi romance")

I love series like this, which just focus on food and cultural cross pollination. I love seeing different cultures interact and learn about one another

Users who are viewing this thread