Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 13 Ch. 151 - An Important Promise

Supporter
T-sama said:

Chidori: says something extremely gay and romantic
Nanoha family: such good straight friends!
Apart from the little sister, i don't think anyone else have any idea about the weight of her words. As far as parents are concerned, they were friends for a good amount of time and always hang around eachother so its perfectly resonable for them to stay together during university too.
A decade later:

Nanoha's mom: I expect you're getting tired of living with Chidori by now. When are you going to get married? I want to meet my grandchildren someday.
Nanoha: Like I keep explaining to you mom, the two of us are in a relationship! We're lovers!
Mom: Yes, yes I understand. It's cute you two have such a close relationship, but I know you'll be happiest once you find a man to settle down with and start a family.
Nanoha: I don't even like men! I'm a lesbian! A homosexual!
Mom: I'm sure you just haven't found the right one yet. Let me help you with matchmaking.
Nanoha: profoundly exasperated sigh

- An excerpt from the sequel manga, Hana ni Arashi: Working Days

Sister broke the privacy code and went through her browser history! A real bro/sis would delete that before anyone could see it, even if that means destroying the PC:angery:
The only code my siblings had was delete it yourself or enjoy being blackmailed.

Dex-chan lover
God damn you can really tell Chidori was super horny on page 3.
Let's see if she manages to keep it in her pants during the sleepover!

Dex-chan lover
They had us!
We've Been Tricked, We've Been Backstabbed and We've Been Quite Possibly, Bamboozled!

Chidori turning the family dinner into a marriage interview. I wonder how their respective families will react to them being a couple, if it is ever tackled in the series. At least the sister is onboard.
An excerpt from the sequel manga, Hana ni Arashi: Working Days
I wish. Adult life of high school couples would be amusing to follow, even if for just a few chapters.
"And they lived happily ever after" is in a way the perfect ending, since who knows how things actually go even for the most committed young couple, once life problems truly occur.
But be it as it may, it would be fun to get a proper sequel to some High school yuri at times. Only things I can think off of the top of my head are Room for Two, which just kept going and Kase-san.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

the rare case where a little sibling snooping around where they shouldnt lead to what is equivalent to getting the marriage blessing

Supporter
But be it as it may, it would be fun to get a proper sequel to some High school yuri at times. Only things I can think off of the top of my head are Room for Two, which just kept going and Kase-san.
Agreed. There are a lot of stories that are fine where they end, but still plenty others that would benefit from a continuation.

In addition to Room for Two, there's A Story About Buying My Classmate Once A Week (AKA ShuuKura). It's a WN/LN that will soon be getting a manga and starts in HS but follows the characters into college life (so far). Definitely recommend to every Yuri fan.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
CmfgWTL.png

they so know

Dex-chan lover
They really got me good with family still being home.

so her sister definitely knows they're dating, lol.
She's know since she saw them on a date at the aquarium over a year ago. This is not news to her.
I'm more surprised the brother obviously knows. He's barely appeared up til now, so I wonder when he figured it out.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait, did I just see this correctly? A GL series where the parents/family is not away from home when the GF comes over?😱

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but feel glad that I grew up in an era where search history wasn't a thing quite yet. My siblings would have definitely used that against me at every turn :p

Dex-chan lover
That declaration though. Lesbehones, that was more tasty than the sex we were anticipating 😏

Dex-chan lover
Headcanon: They all know, they just play dumb because it's funny that way
It would be funny, I do hope we get a reveal that at least some knew
I am not sure about the parents, but the sibling's comments were obviously hinting that they know: what a sweet and spicy "meal" it was.
Hum, you make a good point, looking at it again that is a possibility

Aggregator gang
Room for Two ran all the way into them being working adults and, frankly, ended as a little bit of a wet fart. I'm not sure what anyone would be expecting from a continuation. I loved the series for what it was but it seems obvious that it was stuck in the status quo, either as an expression of who the characters are or as a limitation of how long ago it started.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I really love seeing characters make such heartfelt admissions of intent like Chidori did about another character, promising to treat them like the important person they are in their life
Even in a non romantic context, vulnerable shit like that is always gold
Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
That was pretty darn bold and dashing of Chidori, taking responsibility like that in front of her entire family. I know my heart would be going doki doki too if I were Nanoha, I'd be fanning myself like a southern belle getting the vapors and falling in love all over again :p

Users who are viewing this thread