Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 13 Ch. 155 - To the Next Step

Supporter
And then after graduation they meet once or twice and then next time the whole group gets together is for class reunion.
Such is life and adulthood.
What truly slows down the frequency of getting together is having kids. Chidori and Nanoha seem career oriented though so they'll probably make sure to use protection so they don't get knocked up with a yuri baby.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

dang, they havent gotten that congratulations kiss at all. but chocolate cupcakes are fine enough

Dex-chan lover
Let them kiss!!
Such a rare occasion, even Chidori got annoyed lol
Wonder when will they tell everyone about dating, also it would be weird if they dont already knew and kept quiet waiting.
Also, seriously hope things wont just end after they move and tell their secret. Love this too much

Dex-chan lover
And then after graduation they meet once or twice and then next time the whole group gets together is for class reunion.
Not sure about female friendships, but even if I only meet my HS friends every few months to a year, we just jump right back in, and those are still my most meaningful friendships. Those are people I can always rely on, regardless of the situation.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, you're leaving us hanging there?!? Ugh.

At first I thought, okay, guess the kiss will be drawn out till the end of the chapter. But nope, not even there. Bah.

Users who are viewing this thread