Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 41 - Summer Storm

Dex-chan lover
Trouble is here, hope that girl does nothing to the two of them.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I figured this would be the point where the ''ex'' would show up. You leave that adorable couple alone young lady, things are going just fine without you !

Dex-chan lover
Nanoha is best GF!!!....................aaaaaaaaaaaaaand with this I think I'll take vacations of this manga xD like I just saw this same development in another yuri and I just can't deal with senpais suddenly coming back to get in the way for like the fifth time.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes, the drama is here boys. Be prepared for painful next few chapters, since the release isn't that frequent either! I actually hope the scanlator can translate them all and release them in a batch so that there are no painful waitings for the readers...

Dex-chan lover
The storm is here. Idk why peoples are against it, it's not like Chidori and Nanoha relation is going to break. See that as a trial to make the relation grow stronger and make Chidori be in peace with her past.

Dex-chan lover
TBF, stereotypical drama is probably the only thing that can actually shake things up in this particular manga...the slice-of-lifey pacing has gotten pretty stale for me since there’s been almost no “progress” and we’re up to chapter 41 — sad that it had to come to a cheap tactic, but I’m still looking forward to this.

Funny that everyone has already concluded that we will automatically have a drama with pages of pain and suffering .... forgetting that this may just be a moment for solving open questions from the past.

Dex-chan lover
Ima need some popcorn for the next release

Tbh I feel like their baiting us with stereotypical drama but it’ll break it and make a not so big deal out of the whole situation

At least I hope whoop

Well, I await the posts after 6 chapters (considering the index in ch.37) that have already defined the modus-operandi of the events. Let's find out whether or not they are right in your analysis 😆

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Looking at those chapter titles again . . . this may not actually turn out to be quite what we're thinking. OK, so clearly the next 3 chapters are an extended flashback to the relationship between these two, or they wouldn't be called "Back Then" (beginning, middle, end). So then the drama would be ch. 45 & 46, to some extent 47 where the reconciliation happens. Except . . . since there are two relationships that could be described in those chapter titles, we don't know how much drama it represents. So for instance, the "parting" could be MC saying final goodbye to the ex, not a split between the two mains.

Users who are viewing this thread