Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Back Then: End

Dex-chan lover
Why Girls always cut their hair off after get heart broken ?
What a waste. You grow it for years and it go in vain

Double-page supporter
@TheAmokz
tell me that she is only a minor character and they get rid of her soon and this doesnt become a stupid love triangle please

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof because our ex said something along the lines of liking our hair style or loving our hair when it is long so we want to change it up and not let it remind us about them especially if the ex is the one that broke things off or caused the heartbreak.

Dex-chan lover
@YukiOnna I mean, Imagine if they praise your titties.
joke aside, i think that shouldn't be a logic to follow. It is your and you should keep it for yourself, not for your ex and throw it away because of them even after they already gone

Dex-chan lover
Cutting hair can also about just getting a fresh start or shaking something up in your life if you make a drastic hair style change.

Anyways it's very easy to hate on Igarashi but if this story was told from her point of view everyone would be sympathetic to her and she could be shown as someone that was confused and pressured to be heteronormative and things had just seemed easy and comfortable with her childhood friend etc.

I guess sempai want Chidori all for herself. She def comes back to get back the gal

Supporter
It's not the coming back that I hate, it's her indifference to what the relationship was to the other party. Be angry, be sad, be head-over-heels. But never indifferent.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, the painful wait for what happens next. Cliffhanger, gaaaaaaaah!

But damn I feel bad for senpai for getting all the hate, lmao. It's not easy coming out as a homosexual. Even Chidori and Nanoha are keeping their relationship a secret. You guys will feel bad for senpai few chapters later. She actually loves Chidori but is afraid because of social norms.

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus Yeah but that's still a dick move to do. Even if she was insecure, that's not a reason to hurt Chidori's feelings

Double-page supporter
@Xystus nope im not, im just seeing her insecurities hurt another person. so i don't really feel bad at all for her. whats worse is it sounds like she still has these insecurities and is only going to make chidori feel worse when she could move on with her best girl. all in all shes a bad character.

@Xystus she could explain, she decided not to, while also trampled chidori's feeling by saying it was nothing.

lmao, feel bad my arse

Fed-Kun's army
@unknownids
She is gone in the next chapter, no love triangles, Chidori is completely over her. We do get one short chapter from her point of view that in my opinion makes her a bit more sympathetic character.

Dex-chan lover
@APSINTHOS again, like I said, easier to say than done when you're not in her shoes. Are you a homosexual who never came out? If you are, then I don't understand your lack of empathy. If you aren't, then clearly you have no idea what the doubts, fear and uneasiness will make you do.

That’s a good 3 chapters! I’ve been wanting to know about chidori’s first heartbreak ever since the author hinted on it a gew chapters back. All senpais are baka! 😡

Users who are viewing this thread