Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Back Then: End

Fed-Kun's army
I'm unable to feel bad for senpai.
It's impossible to do so.
You can't recover from going below zero.

I don't know, for a description of a relationship with an evil-looking senpai that left Chidori forever scarred. that was pretty fluffy. I mean, compared to. say. Goblin Slayer....

Poor girl, its obvious she has feelings for Chidori. But either because she is scared about coming out or due to the expectations of her having a boyfriend, family, socially etc, She can't be true to herself.

I hope they can both move on and be stronger for this, Chidori is happy now and hopefully she can be too.

@Xystus I get what you meaning, by trample I meant playing with one's feeling. We all can agree about it will always be a dick move to do regardless the person is gay, bi, or straight.

Damn, so she really was playing with her feelings... She should've just been honest with herself! Bc she wasn't honest with herself, she ended up walking over Chidori feelings.

But WTH does she want with Chidori now that she's back???? She best get to moving bc Chidori already moved on from her! 🤣😂🤣 My ship is not something to be played with bitch!! Chidori is no longer her little inexperienced, shy, underclassman toy that she gets to manipulate! 💯 😤

Dex-chan lover
Cmon senpai knew what she was doing was she letting out her repressed lesbian feelings out on Chidori but couldn't take the final step to admit it? Did she just play along ? Was it just something normal to her cuz they're both just girls ? Well i feel that a bit of the first question might be the case but still its low to lead someone along like that it clearly hurt Chidori alot doesn't help that from the start she was pretty mentally/emotionally vulnerable.

Sigh we all have our pains i guess but making other people miserable for the ske of some self release/satisfaction is the worst.

Dex-chan lover
Senpai really did a low fucking blow like for real, she knew what she was doing she was leading her on hard to just drop those ice cold words on her? deny her so horribly like that after leading on such fragile feelings? Especially in a place like Japan were being different is still very much looked down upon for the most part and with a thing like denying her sexuality?

Fucking bitch.

Dex-chan lover
Leading people on and then outright admitting you were playing with them is a dick move, from every possible angle.

You didn't misread her babygirl, she just didn't care enough about your feelings that she intentionally left out the fact that she's already seeing someone else 😔

Users who are viewing this thread