Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 56 - Their School Festival

Contributor
One downside to mass uploading chapters like this is that great chapters go without much discussion! This is probably my favourite chapter in the series thus far. I love the flirtations, I love the playful teasing at the end, I love the kiss scene. All really wholesome and well executed.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter very damn good chapter seeing Chidori getting all hot and bothered and cutely pouting cuz she wants more attention, finally their awkwardness around each other is gone and they have a nice date, cute Chidori asking for more and having a really romantic moment, good real damn good and theyre finally getting more comfortable with physical contact which is great! finally theyre pro actively seeking more skinship good, making them stick together in a tight, dark, small space was a good move lol.

But im scared someone has found out hopefully this doesnt create drama that keeps them apart, so who was it? Kind of looked like Abe-chan ? That other lesbian girl thats dating a Senpai ? Hope so hopefully this will let them be more honest we get some double dates and we finally get to know those two.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that wasn't someone that would cause drama. Please let it be Abe and we get double dates

Users who are viewing this thread