Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 75 - Baring Ourselves, Part 2

Aggregator gang
@remiska: There is nothing wrong in any of those examples. "What took you" is a recognized and commonly used way of shortening "what took you so long?" See also "what kept you?" Also, the "gaze upon them and hope" is a fairly standard attitude for manga schoolgirls when confronted with someone who has larger breasts. I see no reason to assume any error here, despite the followup lines.

Contributor
@remiska "What took you?" is a common shorthand for "What took you so long?".

As for "We want to gaze upon them and hope!" I'm not the translator, but I can say it's more than likely not a typo, as the sentence would have to be rephrased for "grope" to fit there in a way that sounds natural. I think Nanoha is more concerned about groping due to how touchy feely they were in the previous chapter, rather than because of what is being said in this one.

Dex-chan lover
@igenetycs

I'm just here to tell ya that I love that image with those two idiots in your profile pic.pls gimme a nice ending btw

Ty for the treat and your work on this chapter. The same goes for the rest of the group ^^

I was really sad earlier, I ended up crying because of work. However, reading this chapter really lift my emotion. Though typing this reminds me of what happened earlier.

Ugh fck life.

Finally it's back, I might start crying.

Thank you so much for the upload! This is one of my faves

Fed-Kun's army
It’s back! Thanks for the translation!

I love these adorable little chapters, tbh. It’s refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
Almost an entire chapter dedicated to the appreciation of Chidori's huge titties. Fantastic.

Fed-Kun's army
@ the last two pages:
*my computer plays the song* The Whole New World!

They are really adorable , second base was reached by accident and the reaction was cosmogenetic

@remiska Just a tip: if you know you're not the best at English, and you can't spell grammar, maybe just assume you're incorrect and not say anything about it? Maybe Google to improve your own grasp of English? I'm a native speaker, and I do that all the time before I'd ever correct someone about something I'm unsure of. I'd hate for people to think that those acceptable things you pointed out were actually incorrect.

Fed-Kun's army
phew, back and chapters without that fcking kouhai are always great, hope this continues

they were so transcendental that Nanoha unlocked the mysteries of the universe

Dex-chan lover
Author-sama Arigatou.

Damn Chidori also looking real good hot damn, really went all out here ei, i mean its no hand holding but it was something.

I really wish this was a 20+ page manga lol this deserved more pages!

Also Chidori on the cover of this chapter has some big ass clown feet.

Users who are viewing this thread