Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 82 - Each of Their Feelings

Group Leader
These gays man... they don't even care if us readers overdose on sugar

Thank you for the batch of chapters!

So yeah....i was moderating my sugar intake because i am in risk of having diabetes

Worth it.

Thanks for the mass release! You are awesome!

Thank you for releasing all these at once, waiting for the next chapter in the middle of this arc wouldn't have been great.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind rivals and rival plots at all, but Mai (even though I felt a little bad for her until the end of this arc) is just kind of boring, so reading these chapters slowly over weeks would've killed me. Thank the yuri gods (aka Yuri Project) these chapters were released all at once.

Also, manager is pretty cute, I hope she's actually into Mai, so they can have their own thing and be happy together (sort that out in the background though lol). And Nanoha and Chidori are, of course, always extremely cute together, even if we didn't get much of that here.

Dex-chan lover
I was on the wrong end of a few of those one-sided crushes when I was Mai's age, plus the whole coming out thing, so I 100% understand what the character went through . I'm real happy she was able to get closure in the end , Nanoha and Chidori being so supportive only makes me like them even more.
Plus, let's be honest, Nanoha rocks, who wouldn't fall for her at least a little, I can't blame Mai on that one 😆

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm still not really happy about how Mai ended up. It was good that she was able to open up, but it'd be nice to see her doing something besides just reacting to others and getting dragged around. Still seems kind of sad that she doesn't really have something to work toward rather than away.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of hope all their friends have know about their relationship for months/years now and have just been playing it off as not being aware of it. Where all of them ship the 2 of them, and are working behind the scenes to make it happen. That they do it because honestly, the 2 of them suck at being discrete about it and it is funny to watch them try and hide it. Their parents are in on it too.

Mai's arc reminded me a lot of Ameagari no You ni. I'm glad that she had more going on than just unrequited love, and the resolution of her struggle wasn't just to find someone else. I've read that story many times and I'm sick to death of it. Though there's kind of the hint of a rebound with the manager (wish we'd learned her name at some point), I like that the main development on Mai's part was her learning to face her struggles head-on. If she'd just moved on from Nanoha to someone else without changing as a person, it wouldn't be real character growth.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad you guys uploaded this arc as a whole. Made the reading way better avoiding all the cliffhangers

Dex-chan lover
Thank FUCKING god that you guys released all at once. Would've lost my shit multiple times with some of the cliffhangers.

Users who are viewing this thread