Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chapter 1

Another great work from this translator. Thank you so much!! This story seems promising, I’m looking forward for the next chapters.

Just have to add this: she’s really applying for a job just to be near the guy?! WTH she looked so smart and from the beginning... I guess we’ll just have to wait to see where this is going hahaha

Double-page supporter
@Satansslut669 thank you for your dislike of the creepy MLs who never face any repercussions, I hate that sort of character too and they are everywhere

Group Leader
@Ellundrill omg your fav translator?? You’re too kind 🥺🥲 thank you

@laiseran And dude yes, thank you. There are too many of those for sure... it’s actually quite difficult to find shoujo/josei manga that don’t have a ML like that unfortunately 🙃 And then of course I also prefer a FL to not be a bumbling idiot that doesn’t do anything/have any interests or skills lol.

Just finished Sesame salt and pudding (loved that one) then I found another gem 😍 Ahh the ML is just my type lol, anyway thanks for translating

Group Leader
@elefantine97 lmao thank you I’m so happy!! If there’s ever legit opportunities to implement meme phrases I will try to do it tbh hahaha 😅 (there’s another one I’m particularly proud of in Ch 4)

Group Leader
@elefantine97 ahahaha omg I forgot about that one too 😭 the one I was thinking of is when Hanakawa says “but wait this whole operation was your idea” (based on a Star Wars prequel meme). Since the original translation was something like “no but (implied it was her sister’s idea),” I thought it was the perfect chance to throw it in there 🤔

But my profile pic is of Haruhi from Sesame Salt and Pudding (from another manga I translated)!

Dex-chan lover
@Satansslut669 omg hahaha i used to follow r/prequelmemes lmaooo how could i miss that, dang it
i'll check out SS&P now, thnk u for ur TL and replying!🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

As a Josei lover I regret not stumbling upon Satansslut's translations before, it is so rare for people here to praise a translator particularly. I will follow you from now on. Thanks for the chapter.

when i was in japan i accidentally hit a guy with my umbrella that looked exactly like the ml. he was really annoyed at me 😅

Users who are viewing this thread