Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chapter 1

Double-page supporter
Poor gal... she really does seem to have a rough time of it. I don't know if I could go about normal life if that many horrible things happened to me at once.

First impression of ML is a great one (calling out scum + loves birds, awesome!), but clearly, there is more to him than just a good personality and a pretty face! He seems pretty brusque when it comes to personal matters. And a bit slow for sure lol, I feel like the coincidences are one too many for a normal person not to catch on about her and the blogger being the same person.

Thank you OneGarbageGal for the new series! Like many others, I came from Sesame Salt and Pudding. I'm really looking forward to this one!

Thanks for translating '-')7

Also, "shut your hole" oml kek and im also a big fan of this "unlikely situations" :)))

Group Leader
This will be, indees, interesting XD

Thanks for your work and for another, I'm sure, amazing manga!

Dex-chan lover
@Satansslut669 you're right, this is interesting! Please please take care! I really hope all the translating, scanning, cleaning, typesetting, proofreading and ALL won't strain you too much. Thank you for the new series!

Group Leader
@BXP hahahaha omg, I know you from bato too. Thanks for cross-website support 🤩♡

@pokeito happy you have faith in me 🤧 tbh I’ve looked through (probably) hundreds of manga to find ones that I actually really like (FL isn’t a complete masochistic idiot, ML isn’t some one-dimensional rapist, nice art, unique story, etc). There unfortunately aren’t many that I approve of lmao... Also, re: embarrassing situations, it’s definitely more of a first chapter set-up thing. I don’t recall much (if any) of that throughout the rest of the manga... 😊

@Ayaxxx that’s all I could ever ask for tbh 😭 thank you

@Greyvenn love love love your appraisal, I agree completely. Luckily, the “misfortune/darkness” thing isn’t really a common theme throughout the rest of the manga. It was definitely a “girl down on her luck” set-up that takes a backseat! I also think Hanakawa was portrayed kind of depressing in the first chapter, wayyy more than she is throughout the rest.

And about your comments on the ML: yes, he’s smart/not a moron but is slow when it comes to that lol...prob because what would the story be if he also figured it out right away? (Unfortunately not many manga are straightforward like Sesame Salt lmao 🙃.) That being said, I kinda just accept that as a plot point and ignore the unrealistic side of it... This one is definitely different than Sesame Salt (in terms of story and the types of characters) but fun in new/unique ways.

@nancevv no problem, glad you’re having with with it too 😄

@BiyKe yayyy thanks for joining me here too 😘

@jackalan You’re so sweet and I genuinely adore your concern as always. I work at a school so I’m on break right now! 😄 However, releases for this manga will definitely be slower than Sesame Salt. The redrawing is much more detailed and the chapters are twice the length lol.

@cinamomo yess! I think this one is a bit more fluffy with less drama (though not as realistic).

Aggregator gang
It really does seem like she has bad luck. I hope her luck turns around at this new job.

Anyway if it was picked up by OneGarbageGal, I'm sure it's going to be a fun manga to read!

Uhh is she gonna switch job just to stalk the guy? But I will trust you, translator 😆 you did a wonderful job with Sesame Salt (both in picking the right manga and in translating it), so I have faith this stalking adventure won't be too creepy.

Group Leader
@Lo0py Thank you 🥰🥺

@Anotherveryrandomuser Thank you! And lmao trust me, I thought the same thing re: stalking. This manga is definitely less realistic than Sesame Salt, but the job thing is prob the most ridiculous thing she does relating to chasing the ML. Plus, she’s not delusional, like she’s mostly doing this because he’s sunmoon (rather than because she wants to date him ASAP).

I'm simple, I see OneGarbageGal I bookmark😌 I trust your tastes, you only pick what's good for our hearts💕
That said, I'm excited to know what will happen next *waku waku*

Omg finally someone pick this one. I already read the raw tho but trust me this is one of underrated josei manga 😃 thx for the translation.

Group Leader
@Fuyumu hi I ♥︎ u

@rannosuke yesss you’re great. It’s true that ima only ever translate non-toxic portrayals 😇

@rntksh oh awesome, I’m glad you think so!! I’ll definitely be adding my own twist to the translation/comedy so hopefully your English read-through will be somewhat new/exciting for you 😘

@rage_against_the_pusheen @Andi22 yay no problem, and thank you! I personally think it takes off/gets really good in chapter 3 😄

Fun! I wondered for a second why I had a bookmark on a story without chapters but then I saw it was my favorite translator and had a little rush of excitement hihi. Anyways, the story seems fun and wholesome, I like how the setting involves online chat - feels fresh - and of course I'm looking forward to a new interesting story! Take care OneGarbageGal and fellow readers

Dex-chan lover
LMAO YEET

You always translate the most interesting manga.
You precious translator you.

Dex-chan lover
Was going so well until she decided to become a stalker.

Users who are viewing this thread