Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Chapter 8

Since she keeps avoiding him, I assume that he'll confront her about it in the end?

And thanks for the update as always!! ♡

"why wouldn't she tell me" well bc you've been an unlikeable prick to her most of the time? ffs

Group Leader
@ntep_alt @silkychicken Of course 💯😆

@lime_laelia No problem. Enter at your own risk (or don’t), but they have the official convo about it in chapter
🧐

@ROOR21ROO @SRH711 lol u both right

@auodere Yess I will say that’s rly one of the best parts of how nice this art is. I’m actually able to determine subtle emotions/facial expressions by looking at the characters lmao

Thank you for the update! I like that the focus is on the two main leads and no annoying triangles

Aggregator gang
Asdfghjl his paying more attention to her and their interactions are so cute!!

The litol birb is back 😍 Also thank you for introducing and continuing to translate this series! Effort is much appreciated ❤❤❤

Cndjkddiisn both cutie piesss aghhh, cant wait to see their revelation pfffft

Thank youuuuuu ♥︎♥︎

Double-page supporter
Gosh he's falling so hard, I'm loving every second of this!

Also if I were him, I would assume she wouldn't want to tell him because she talked about him on her blog. Like calling him a super hot guy and stuff. That would be pretty embarrassing.

Beautiful work as always! Thanks again, Garbage Gal!

Anyways, this was kind of a surprise to me! I wouldn't have thought that Akikazu would willingly start to approach Hanakawa after finding out, but... Well, he did! Doesn't seem to be any internal conflict on his part, just curiosity about Hanakawa and that's certainly interesting... I think that he's realized something and he's falling falling 😂 Wondering how the confrontation about her identity will look!

Looking forward to more as always!

Users who are viewing this thread