Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

Oho he stopped her! I thought he was gonna run after the bus 😂!

JANDASN DKJAS he stopped her! andjaksndajkdjaksd
I can't wait for the next chapter ; ; thank you for updating it!

Kinda hurt for ML cause he realized too late. I think he's just not the type to internalize his feelings. 😅😅😅 But would really want to see him work his butt of for her. I just want Hana's curse to go away. 😂Anywho, thank you for the chapter! <3

OH MY GAWD. They were both going at their own different paces — good for them! — but now somebody has to adjust! I trust Hana to do the right thing, whatever that may be!

Gah I’m conflicted cuz it seems like the ship might sail but also I’m so annoyed by this whole "don’t know what you’ve got til it’s gone" trope where the (most often) man isn’t interested in commitment until the (usually) woman tries to move on.

Aghhh, ily Garbage Gal!!! Thank you for making such high quality translations! It's always a pleasure to read

Oh man, Akikazu. A little late for that, don't you think? :( I trust that the guy Hana met is a good person, so I'd be fine if they don't end up together because it would honestly be kind of crummy if Hana leaves him for Akikazu, seeing as they're already in a commitment. Though knowing how the gag has been Hana always running into misfortune and Akikazu being there to make things a bit better for her, there's a chance this story might end the same way it began: she gets to Osaka and she catches the guy cheating. If it goes that way, at least Hana won't have to do something crummy. I do feel bad for Akikazu, though. I wonder if something happened to him for him to be this shut off and awkward. I'm guessing there must be some emotional baggage from a previous relationship or something. Either way, I hope things end well for both of our protagonists, whether that means they end up together or they move on and find other people to make them happy.

As usual, thanks for the high quality translations! Love your work and hope things are going well for you, Garbage Gal! ♥️

Dex-chan lover
@makc123

You seriously expected a good reason? Dude is an asshole with a serious problem

Tbh, I don't like this new chapter, I don't want for Hana to accept his feelings without making out with the new guy, Fuck Akikazu. But probably she'll just go with him anyway.

Dex-chan lover
sorry, i dun want him to win somehow
i hope he give up, there someone already, his fault, too late for that ;/

Dex-chan lover
you almost made Erwin proud @Satansslut669 smh
also, gotta say, the indecisiveness here is just *muah* korean drama level
"pls don't go! 제발 가지마 I ACTUALLY LOAF YOU"

I refuse to continue shipping these two when he rejected her like 4 times! She just got a boyfriend and is moving on, now you want to start liking her?!?! What about the other guy? You’re going to ruin his chance just because you suddenly started liking her? Uhh

Dex-chan lover
Yeah bruv, we've been shipping ya, and you like her, thats cool an all, but what about her boyfriend though?

Aggregator gang
Pls don't make the other guy an ass as an excuse for the two to be together 😀

Users who are viewing this thread