Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Chapter 12

Finally he’s so slow it’s maddening but he got the girl so okay!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the ride! Last thing Takaya pulled was a little bit of a dick move but at least it ended well. Also I really like the female mc this author writes, she felt real.

Double-page supporter
nooo just a single chapter (and a bit panel from the last chapter) and it's all resolved? :c

Group Leader
That was a rushed ending... I felt he didn't deserve her, and was hoping she rejected him and they got on with their lives with him realizing he needs to take a long look at what he actually wants, and learn from it. But if they were going to get together, should've had him slowly win her back. Or at least give us a more satisfying ending.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks TL!

But man am I pissed off at ML. I feel like this story started off so strong and then just like, bumbled into an ending. I like tsunderes but hot damn did this ML get on my nerves

Fed-Kun's army
You know, the confession does really suit him... but that doesn't mean it makes me any less angry that she still took it from him ;-; Like woman at least try to be self respecting ;A;;;;;
I'm happy she at least rejected the first (pseudo) one, I would have been full out pissed if she accepted XD

Liked the story, though I would have liked if it was a bit longer, felt a bit... rushed... Was it axed?

Dex-chan lover
HMMM I'm not super satisfied, I wanted him to suffer and pine LOL definitely felt the rush to the ending, maybe axed? It started off so strong T_T
but his blushing face isn't bad, ill just concentrate on that and forget his lukewarm attitude 😂

Thank you for translating this series!!

Fed-Kun's army
So..... I just felt that the confession is a bit.. Forced i guess (?) is it just me or not? Well i know that he does not understand and a bit awkward about love.... But i just felt bad for iroha cause he rejected her before than suddenly the feeling changes without a proper development... Well at the very least she is happy because they get together. Forgive me i am just not satisfied with this ending lol.

Awe! They are so freaking cute! I'm glad he came around and we got to see his blushing face and Hanas bad luck is finally passing! Thank you for completing this translation. Also, I was so excited when I saw it was done I almost couldn't click because I've been enjoying the story so much I wanted to savor it. I'm going to miss anticipating another chapter of this, not sure my heart was ready to say goodbye.

Double-page supporter
Yeah pretty sure this one's axed alright. ML isn't really attractive and FL is a bit of a pushover lol.

Still, thanks for your work One Garbage Gal!

Friend "your boyfriend is overseas for a year, aren't you worried he'll be taken"
FMC: "Believe me, he would need more than a year to try anything like that"

Wat. No fluff fluff cringe scene a couple would do?? Not even a kiss kiss? Author niiimmmmmm aaaaaaaaaa

Thank you for the hard work translator-kun ♡♡♡♡

Users who are viewing this thread