Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Chapter 9

Ahhhh, I don't want it to end so quickly 😣
I hope the conclusion will be satisfying 🙏

I saw on a Japanese website that there were 24 chapters. There's only 12 tho??? Wth man 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe there'll be a time skip? Then open ending? Since there are only 3 chapters left 😂

Thanks for the update!

Ah the classic promotion abroad... I really do wonder how they'll resolve it in 3 chapters 🤔

Thank you @onegrabagegal for giving us another serve of your translation and introducing us with another slice of life manga. You have a great recommendation in picking manga to translate.

So yeah,I just got to read this today when I tried to look for other mangas to read. And remembered that you’ve translated Sesame Salt and Pudding before. Trying to see if you have another project to trans. And girl! I did the right choice to check your account. The manga is unique and unpredictable. It made my heart hurt when FL was rejected twice. But let’s see how the ML did his reasoning.

Looking forward for your update again whenever you’re okay and done with it. Thank you and keep safe!

Whhaa it's out there! Ah I feel really stressed about what will happen next. Thank you for the translation!

A marketing staff that doesn't know where the main office is? Right... ahem... anyways...
thank you for the scanlation! The art and story are nice.

Group Leader
@hagralyn08 Ahh, thank you! I really truly appreciate that ❤️ I hope you’re keeping safe too ☺️

@big67 lol that’s a very good point, I didn’t even notice that ahaha. But no problem, thank you for reading :)

Fed-Kun's army
oh no my hearttt
the angst that i wasn't expecting from this manga

Dex-chan lover
Wait a second I was expecting the plot twist but not this badly

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread