Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom! - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Chapter 9

Man I'm really hoping he does like her and he just said no to be "considerate" but who knows what's to come

Calm down guys, Takaya is clearly into Hana and he isn't the kind of guy who will promise something he can't live up to. Just give both of them enough time to know each other as friends / coworkers and he will slowly change his way of thinking. Hana should also just caln down and wait because once that kind of guy is committed to her I'm sure he won't play around with other girls

Fed-Kun's army
wonder whats going to happen now since he says hes still uninterested in dating (unless it's just an excuse) hmm
and thanks for the chapter!

Oh girl, to get rejected TWICE! Let him be, just look for another one. Don’t tell me she’s gonna wait for him?

Dex-chan lover
Huh, that's a surprise. I figured the "I'm not interested in dating" was, as telegraphed, because he fell in love with Hana online and didn't want to get involved with anyone but her. But then this all got out into the open and nothing changed.

Aggregator gang
Having long distance relationship is only results pain
He doesn't want to feel attached and distracted from him job promotion
It's kind of understandable
But he should have explained it to her over hurting her twice

i really hope this dudes reason for not dating is cause of his promotion and career related reasons like that. im so frustrated with him. why is he so mean to our FL. DHFDJIOFJDIOIOJIOJD

Takaya's been nothing but mean to her. My girl doesn't deserve the malice from him lol.

He clearly rejected you TWICE, have some dignity and self-respect, get up and find a better guy who'll love you for you.

Buuuuutttt, we all know that ain't gonna happen. I bet she will chase after him, then gets herself into some random embarrassing situation, then chase after him again, then they'll be together. The End. Takaya's just gonna be 😶 until the end lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Ummmm so hopefully third time's the charm? Confession wise?? Otherwise Hana will have her three strikes... Poor girl being rejected twice now, but maybe this work promotion will make Akikazu realize some feelings? Or maybe they'll become closer online?? Ohhhh who knows

Supporter
The end of that exchange reminded me of Rinko Yamato. Poor girl.

Also, thanks @onegarbagegal for the great translation work; your selections have consistently been fantastic.

AM I THE ONLY ONE STILL SHIPPING HER AND THE HOTTIE CARPENTER FROM THAT TOY SHOP?

CAN I GET AN AMEN? HE WAS SO FiNE! DAng.

Good luck my dear Hana-chan. You deserve love and peace and mutual stalking. 💗

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So let me guess, the only reason why he rejected her is because he knew he was going to get transferred

@anilolita you are so funny :)) yes i agree with you, he was handsome, but kind of an airhead just like her :)) she needs someone who is more down to earth :))
So sad that he rejected her not once but twice :( i hope that he will realise his feelings before is too late.

Users who are viewing this thread