Hana Wants This Flower to Bloom!

Don’t waste your time. It felt frustrating to read and I wish the FL would just get some power in their dynamic. Regardless, thank you translator!

Great ride, mixed feelings about the ending, not because its bad, but its like the author didnt provide us with everything we wanted. 1 more chapter could be enough, tho. Anyway, I had a lot of fun 99% of the manga so I can't really complain about the rushed ending.

I enjoyed it despite the fact that I don't usually read Romance stoires. Although this was a bit too subtle and nuanced for my taste, yeah, I appreciate the TL group for all the hard work.

Thanks for your hard work on translating this manga!! I did feel the ending was too rushed because I wanted more fluff, but yay!!!
she finally grew something that didn't die!! Also found it hilarious how he noticed that she overzealously waters her plants when they are about to bloom, potentially killing them. Wonder if that's supposed to be a metaphor for her love life as well haha.
Really hoping that there are side stories to this! I need more FLUFF.

Dex-chan lover
Good start, weak end.
So weak i honestly fine with MC actually moving on and don't end up with the guy. Time skip is a bad call.

bruh they dont need kisses or affection in japan, they only use sex for making babies to further the human race

d0v

Honestly, I kind of hate the ending because the love interest is trash. He can't even tell the MC he loves her, his confession is basically "I'm still too afraid of commitment to do anything but it also bothers me thinking of you with other guys so just wait around for me and maybe one day I'll care about you, I dunno." And then he's still working in another continent while he expects her to just wait for him! Hana deserves better. I thought her telling him off at the train station was much better for her character development, and it would've been great to see her move on with her life without him as an ending.

Anyway, regardless of how I feel about the ending, thanks to @Satansslut669 for the translation. Your interpretation of things really made this a fun read. Thank you for working so hard on this by yourself.

A manga with great art, promising premise,
yet rather flat ending. I think the FL can do better and the manga can use one or two more chapters to finish the story in a more decent manner. It was a solid 8-point from chapter 1 to 10, but the last 2 were just a 3-point.
Thank you so much, @Satansslut669 AKA OneGarbageGal for translating and releasing this manga!

I enjoyed this story, but like other readers wish they told the story of them
dating and figuring out their feelings.

Agree that OneGarbageGal is a great TL!

It's good but the ending is rushed. The ML needs to suffer a bit, also it would've been better if
they changed the love interest, I feel sorry for the FL.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the story was perfect and had the perfect number of chapters.

This was really good! I felt the pacing was perfectly appropriate - there wasn’t a point where it felt like things were dragging on, like I often find in longer stories.
I think the progression of them confirming each other’s online identities and moving on from there was a good indicator of the turning point and that the story was starting to wind down, so the ending didn’t feel abrupt or rushed, to me.
The humor and art were great, too!

Fed-Kun's army
Although it may or may not mean anything, here's something that people seemed to miss with this manga: the entire story is spread almost completely throughout 2019, meaning the ending was probably set either right around the end of that year or shortly after turning over to 2020 - IRL that was around the same time COVID-19 was starting to spread globally.

Now whether the author would have incorporated the pandemic into the story if it kept going is up for speculation. But considering the realistic approach to the story - if the author did do so, going by Hana's character and how things always seem to go wrong for her right after things were going well, i wouldn't be surprised if her newly shared life with Takaya would turn into complete WFH/quarantine chaos right after the happy point at which the story abruptly ended.

So while the ending did leave a lot to be desired, it may have been for the best that this manga ended where it did.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread