Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai

These two are fuckin' adorable. I honestly can't tell if the author is aiming for cutesy fluff or a character study of a potential yandere.

the manga is fluffy and cute but at the same time u can't deny that Hananoi is creepy. I'm honestly so curious about how the manga is gonna turn out, is the author gonna continue to romanticize these creepy acts or are we gonna find out that he's indeed a psychopath ?

Hananoi is kind of annoying. I don't really like these sort of two faced characters who can't make friends with/be nice to anyone except their love interest. Other than the whole two faced thing he has practically no personality.

From what I've read so far Hananoi just comes off as an overpossesive weirdo. The type that would prefer if their love interest just hangs out with only them for the rest of eternity and no one else.

Double-page supporter
The most fictional part of this manga is the idea that there's anyone on planet earth that wouldn't be immediately put off by that kind of behaviour. I don't think the author is romanticising Hananoi's actions since it's obviously not healthy and Hotaru finds it distressing too.

I like the art style cause it's so fluffy but Hananoi's actions are...questionable

Like. I get creepy stalker vibes from Hananoi. That's not cute or like romantic or anything. It's creepy. DX

Seriously the FL already us in love. I envy her having someone like that possessive and all, it's better than nothing.

cuck character enters to ruin another decent manga jesus whats with this shit.

Why this manha is dropped?.. I want to read it more, please..sob sob, i love this kind of story,, i love passionate lover.. Wahhh

Thanks lamonade scans group, i hope you all will take this manga back... At first yeah, hananoi is creepy but, i kind of understand him, because he came to that personalities because he has a story, theres reason behind that.. I love him😘

This was dropped?! 😰😰
I Hope not, it's one of my favorite mangas, and I really look forward to what could happen next.

WHAATTT oh dang
he was actually there when she got her hair cut

OMG !! an update!!! Thank you so much!!! He may seem a bit creepy at first but his feelings are genuine and there is a reason for why he's like that

At first, I thought the guy would be like joe from 'you' but I see he just cares too much. Might seem a bit creepy but you eventually understand his personality. I hope it won't be dropped. Lemonade scans we have faith in you!

I think the concept is interesting, but i just couldn't keep reading it. The way the male lead character behaves is really weird and borderline creepy, if it was mentioned or address in someway by other characters i think the story could be rather interesting, specially given how he became like that.

Discovered this story a bit late. I kinda like that none of the characters are perfect and how different each of them are. I hope Hananoi will eventually become more confident aside from opening up.
I find it fun that he held back on skinship alot, which is relateable for an excessive guy like him, and given his age.
I can see that they are doing their best to have a healthy relationship with each other!

Users who are viewing this thread